By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The Next President Of The United States Is Donald J Trump

Trump is the president. What do you think?

I hate myself and want to die. 232 25.38%

I am so happy and want to... 238 26.04%

Eh. I honestly don't care 204 22.32%

How the hell did 11,000 U... 240 26.26%

Total:914

Sad day for democracy

Around the Network

Bryan Cranston said he'll move to Canada if Trump wins... and there just so happens to be a nice house next to mine that's up for sale right now.

The one thing Trump has always had going for him is that he is a politician for people who hate politicians... and that's a lot of people.

If you are thinking of leaving the USA permanently. Consider that practically every other country in this world is a better place to live than under a Trump America. The great days of an Obama America are over and the hell on Earth of a Trump America begins in January 2017.

NightDragon83 said:

The celebrity meltdowns on Twitter are epic and totally worth a Trump victory all by themselves. Just look at some of these examples from the upstanding members of the Hollyweird crowd...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/celebrities-react-to-our-new-reality-president-elect-donald-trump_us_5822a591e4b0e80b02cddcfb

See folks... THIS is one of the major reasons why Trump won tonight. Because the American public is sick and tired of these whiny, over-paid, under-worked BITCHES who live in their isolated bubbles completely detached from reality and seriously believe that everyone else should think and live their lives the way they do.

The irony is that they are all in high enough income brackets that they will all receive nice tax cuts now that Trump has won their taxes would have gone up under Hillary.

Angelus said:
Sad day for democracy

Funny, since that's how we got Trump. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
If you are thinking of leaving the USA permanently. Consider that practically every other country in this world is a better place to live than under a Trump America. The great days of an Obama America are over and the hell on Earth of a Trump America begins in January 2017.

What an ignorant comment. Spoken like someone who's live in a developed country all his life.

Azuren said:
Angelus said:
Sad day for democracy

Are you saying this is a plot against democrazy? Makes sense yeah. >_>

Hunting Season is done...

Zoombael said:
Azuren said:

Are you saying this is a plot against democrazy? Makes sense yeah. >_>

The system is rigged!

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

NightDragon83 said:

The celebrity meltdowns on Twitter are epic and totally worth a Trump victory all by themselves. Just look at some of these examples from the upstanding members of the Hollyweird crowd...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/celebrities-react-to-our-new-reality-president-elect-donald-trump_us_5822a591e4b0e80b02cddcfb

See folks... THIS is one of the major reasons why Trump won tonight. Because the American public is sick and tired of these whiny, over-paid, under-worked BITCHES who live in their isolated bubbles completely detached from reality and seriously believe that everyone else should think and live their lives the way they do.

You can literally feel the butthurt eminating from them LOL ...

NightDragon83 said:

Oh, please. Guess who the biggest bitch crying on social media in 2012 after Obama won his second term was? None other than Donald J. Trump, who was throwing a tantrum like a three year old on Twitter. And let's not forget Ted Nugent and his "if Obama gets reelected I'll be dead or in jail in a year" rants. Four years later and he still has yet to make good on either promise.