By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The Next President Of The United States Is Donald J Trump

Trump is the president. What do you think?

I hate myself and want to die. 232 25.38%

I am so happy and want to... 238 26.04%

Eh. I honestly don't care 204 22.32%

How the hell did 11,000 U... 240 26.26%

Total:914

The poll is almost an equal four way tell. VGCHARTZ divided.

Around the Network
OdinHades said:
http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/wahl-in-amerika/george-w-bush-waehlt-weder-trump-noch-clinton-14519508.html

Not even George Bush Jr. voted for Trump. Not even George fucking Bush! That's really quite telling. =D

Bush Jr is still mad cause Trump embarrassed his brother JEB! in front of a national TV audience several times during the Republican debates.

Also, it speaks volumes that Bush Jr supports HILLARY... tells you all you need to know about the political establishment in this country.  The Bushes and the Clintons were made for each other, and they can have each other.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Fucking disgusted

Vinther1991 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Bush jr. @Chris

Yes, please cut ties with US everyone. But don't come begging to us when you need help. Like the past 300 years. Your welcome.

The past 300 years, nah, more like the last 100.

We asked you for help, because we were culturally closer to you than Russia or China, that's doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

I dont even know what country you are from.

I suggest you go with China over Russia.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

I'm surprised Hillary lost, I guess being the status quo candidate doesn't capture the people's hearts.

Around the Network

DOOOOOOOOM!

Hunting Season is done...

NightDragon83 said:

Bush Jr is still mad cause Trump embarrassed his brother JEB! in front of a national TV audience several times during the Republican debates.

Also, it speaks volumes that Bush Jr supports HILLARY... tells you all you need to know about the political establishment in this country.  The Bushes and the Clintons were made for each other, and they can have each other.

Oh see, they conspire against us! "Political establishment", lol

Ka-pi96 said:
Chris Hu said:

Actually Hitler was appointed by Hindenburg.  Plus the NAZI party used bully tatics to gain power.

The Nazis were the largest party so he kind of had to, even if it was reluctantly. Besides, the Nazis were far from the only political party in 1930s Germany to use bully tactics.

True but none of the other parties that used bully tactics had their own highly organized military wing like the Nazis had with the SS. 

"The system is rigged."

What a hypocrite.

House, Senate and even the Court will be under Republican control. If the GOP fucks up then they no one to blame.