By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The Next President Of The United States Is Donald J Trump

Trump is the president. What do you think?

I hate myself and want to die. 232 25.38%

I am so happy and want to... 238 26.04%

Eh. I honestly don't care 204 22.32%

How the hell did 11,000 U... 240 26.26%

Total:914

"The system is rigged."

What a hypocrite.

Around the Network

House, Senate and even the Court will be under Republican control. If the GOP fucks up then they no one to blame.

Looks like I was wrong.

The amount of overreacting by people who hate trump though on twitter has been pretty sad though

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

If only the Democratic Establishment had supported Bernie Sanders, Bernie always had a large lead over Trump in almost all polls, Hillary never did, they backed the wrong horse 

NightDragon83 said:

The celebrity meltdowns on Twitter are epic and totally worth a Trump victory all by themselves. Just look at some of these examples from the upstanding members of the Hollyweird crowd...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/celebrities-react-to-our-new-reality-president-elect-donald-trump_us_5822a591e4b0e80b02cddcfb

See folks... THIS is one of the major reasons why Trump won tonight. Because the American public is sick and tired of these whiny, over-paid, under-worked BITCHES who live in their isolated bubbles completely detached from reality and seriously believe that everyone else should think and live their lives the way they do.

What bad is that a lot of the celebrities are now calling for violence. Hypocrisy all the way

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
AgentZorn said:
House, Senate and even the Court will be under Republican control. If the GOP fucks up then they no one to blame.

Can't put the blame on somebody else? That doesn't sound like a very good position to be in then.

I look forward to venturing with you all in the wastelands that we once called America in the year 2019. I'll be sure to scrape any of your encrusted remains off the sidewalk and give you a proper burial provided you are not still riddled with radiation. Godspeed, good sirs.

LMAO, I can't believe someone who's literally been a global joke has been elected president! This is just too much!

Sorry I should quell my amusement, after all I don't have to live in america for the next four years. Sorry Guys!

Beautiful.

Brexit and Trump, so beautiful.

Whether you support these or not does not matter.

It's time to admit the internet and social media lives inside a bubble. It's not real.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

forest-spirit said:
AgentZorn said:

Can't put the blame on somebody else? That doesn't sound like a very good position to be in then.

I mean, this is the loop the US government has been in for a long time though. Democrats will take over the Presidency and usually at least half of Congress, then eventually get all of Congress, then people become disgruntled and it all swings Republican over the course of some 8 years or so and then the cycle will repeat. I mean, for a long time it has been hard for any party to hold the Presidency for more than 12 years, much less a majority in Congress as well.