By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The Next President Of The United States Is Donald J Trump

Trump is the president. What do you think?

I hate myself and want to die. 232 25.38%

I am so happy and want to... 238 26.04%

Eh. I honestly don't care 204 22.32%

How the hell did 11,000 U... 240 26.26%

Total:914

Hahahahahahahahahaha :D

Edit: Sorry, can't stop laughing :D

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:

The establishment must be mad as fuck LOL ...

Except Hillary, she looks quite satisfied, actually.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

konnichiwa said:

That's assuming the SJW's were working in the first place. 

Alby_da_Wolf said:

The establishment must be mad as fuck LOL ...

Except Hillary, she looks quite satisfied, actually.   

Uhh...I'm not too sure on what to think...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

“My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it!
Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure; it’s not your
fault.” (President of America)

If so many Americans vote for this guy, the IQ of
them really can't be very high...

Raphael said:

pretty sure there were reports which confirmed his IQ is around 130ish

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
hershel_layton said:
Raphael said:

pretty sure there were reports which confirmed his IQ is around 130ish

That's actually pretty high if correct.  Not super genius, but pretty high.  And here's the thing, he isn't as stupid as people make him out to be or as he allows himself to appear.  He lacks restraint and has an abbrassive, brash personality.  But he isn't stupid. 

Zkuq said:

Ouch. In that case, your situation is worse than I imagined. It's definitely possible, but would probably require a huge and successful campaign... Which probably isn't happening any time soon, just like you said. Sucks to be you, I guess! :P

I'm fine with Trump being our commander-in-chief ...  

Many of the 39 smaller states should not be willingly ignored at the mercy of the 11 biggest states (electoral vote wise) since the founding fathers feared tyranny by the majority ... 

While smaller states do get higher vote weighting relative to the population, it's not a bad idea since states with higher amount of electoral votes have disproportionate power in swinging an election ... 

Zkuq said:

Ouch. In that case, your situation is worse than I imagined. It's definitely possible, but would probably require a huge and successful campaign... Which probably isn't happening any time soon, just like you said. Sucks to be you, I guess! :P

Many of the 39 smaller states should not be willingly ignored at the mercy of the 11 biggest states (electoral vote wise) since the founding fathers feared tyranny by the majority ... 

While smaller states do get higher vote weighting relative to the population, it's not a bad idea since states with higher amount of electoral votes have disproportionate power in swinging an election ... 

First time i ever heard democracy beeing called the "tyranny of the majority". America, folks!

Nem said:

First time i ever heard democracy beeing called the "tyranny of the majority". America, folks!

It's not a purely American concept, it's a long standing discussion concerning Democracy, especially direct Democracy (though I shouldn't be surprised recent generations have forgotten the nuances of democracy and republic debates, the current view of democracy and the value of it by most is woefully lacking and simplistic).  It's the concept that the wills of a slight majority should not be allowed to dominate or actively work against the rest and also discusses the consequences of direct mob rule.  It's the very foundation of the ballance of State powers relative to each other and relative to the Federal government. 

Also, find it hilarious that this is only brought up as "terrible" here with regards to the Electoral system and the Presidential election yet the balance of State power in Congress - the far more influential aspect of US government - is almost never questioned.  It's the same principle, with population not equally represented, yet it is only here at the Presidential Election where people flip out. 

Nem said:

"two wolves and a sheep deciding who is dinner" :)