By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Somebody excited to play skyrim again?

excited! 30 31.91%

Nah 47 50.00%

fu ros dah 17 18.09%

Total:94

Going to pick it up for ps4 sometime, I played it on PC for a couple of hours but never got into it, I'm sure this time I will though.

Around the Network

Oh...totally forgot about pre-load. (sleepy)

Darwinianevolution said:
Wait, is Skyrim free on Steam, or is it just the HD version for the ones that own the game already? Either way, I'll probably get the Switch version if it's not broken or too gimped.

Its free if you own the Legendary edition on Steam. I only have the base game and Hearth DLC so I miss out. I'm bummed but I hated that I would be enjoying the game then they would try to force the DLC quests on me when I wanted to get at them in my own sweet time.

bunchanumbers said:
Darwinianevolution said:
Wait, is Skyrim free on Steam, or is it just the HD version for the ones that own the game already? Either way, I'll probably get the Switch version if it's not broken or too gimped.

Its free if you own the Legendary edition on Steam. I only have the base game and Hearth DLC so I miss out. I'm bummed but I hated that I would be enjoying the game then they would try to force the DLC quests on me when I wanted to get at them in my own sweet time.

Dammit, I miss out too. I hope the Switch version includes the DLC, then. And mods too. Something to level up faster, I'm almost at lv 60 on my computer and I don't want to grind that much to reach that level again.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Tsk, who cares about a reloaded Skyrim when you can play the game of the year, Civilization VI.

Around the Network

I'll stick with the standard for now, I have about 50 mods installed for it, including ENB and visual mods that put the updated version to shame. Currently playing Enderal mod, recommended if you want a different experience within the same engine and feel as Skyrim, incredibly detailed and professional mod with a huge map.

Maybe I will give it another try. I'm not the biggest Skyrim fan to be perfectly honest.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Played it too much to feel excited so voted "nope".

I assume I need to start from the start with a new save file and also reinstall all mods? Bummer lol

I wonder if Enderal will work with Skrim Remastered or if they have to adapt that mod to the remaster.

I played Skyrim and although ienjoyed it, I didn't think it was as great as it was made out to be. I preferred TW3 in almost every aspect.

I never got to play Oblivion. How does it compare gameplay and story wise with Skyrim?