By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Somebody excited to play skyrim again?

excited! 30 31.91%

Nah 47 50.00%

fu ros dah 17 18.09%

Total:94

Tomorrow I'll download the steam version because, well, it's free. But now that I think about it I'm kinda excited. I used to play a modded version but the performance was not that great, but now we will have  an enhanced 64bit version so I expect a good looking version at 60 fps. I love skyrim because the experience is really immersive, the witcher 3 is amazing but it's not about immersion, it's more about the stories and great characters so I miss that, even fallout 4 was a letdown in that aspect. Anyways, are you excited? playstation fans should be excited because now they will have a playable version!

Around the Network

I'm looking forward to it, although I won't be getting it right away as I've just finished Witcher 3 and fancy something a bit different. The combat will still suck balls, but I really do like the rest of the world Bethesda built.

And yeah, on PS it will be nice to have a decent version that doesn't take ages to load one pissing tavern

shikamaru317 said:
While I will be downloading it from Steam tomorrow, I doubt I will play it yet. It's my understanding that it'll take a few week for the main foundation that most Skyrim mods use to get updated for Skyrim Special Edition, so most of the best mods won't be available at launch. I'll play it in a few weeks or months once all of the best mods, including the ENB's, are supported.

yeah great idea maybe i should wait a bit

celador said:
I'm looking forward to it, although I won't be getting it right away as I've just finished Witcher 3 and fancy something a bit different. The combat will still suck balls, but I really do like the rest of the world Bethesda built.

And yeah, on PS it will be nice to have a decent version that doesn't take ages to load one pissing tavern

lol yesss

I haven't even played Skyrim!

Around the Network

I tried it on PC a few years ago. After 15 hours or so, I just kinda stopped. Not crazy about the setting and the few dragon fights i had were underwhelming. I just went back to Fallout:NV.

I don't see myself trying it again with FFXV right around the corner, not nearly enough time for both (or money)

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Mr.GameCrazy said:
I haven't even played Skyrim!

is there's a switch version you should try it, a lot of content and stuff to do but it's entertaining!

Areym said:
I tried it on PC a few years ago. After 15 hours or so, I just kinda stopped. Not crazy about the setting and the few dragon fights i had were underwhelming. I just went back to Fallout:NV.

I don't see myself trying it again with FFXV right around the corner, not nearly enough time for both (or money)

I think ffxv is going to be my first ff, I'm not sure just yet

I enjoyed it when I bought the Legendary Edition for steam. Beat the main game and most of the DLCs. I get the complete edition for free but my PC won't be able to handle it :(

onionberry said:
Areym said:

I think ffxv is going to be my first ff, I'm not sure just yet

I have high hopes for it, boy band the game looks good from latest trailers and the demo a while back. For your sake, I hope it's good and it doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth like FFXIII did to so many people.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian