By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Captain Toad or Xenoblade Chronicles X?

Xenoblade X. You'll love it.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

If you like deep RPGs: XCX

Or just pick Toad.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

These are digital games from eshop right?

Amazon has Xenoblade Chronicles X is going for 35.99 (free shipping over $49 order).

They have the Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker + Toad amiibo for 39.99 (free shipping over $49 order).

35.99 + 39.99 = 75.98 for two new physical copies (plus sales tax)

or

30 + 42 = 72 for two digital copies

either way though the Amazon deal on Xenoblade is better than what Nintendo can match on digital copy.

XCX. Easy choice.

I'm choosing Captain Toad. Seeing how adorable he was in the trailer convinced me to get it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

I like both and they are entetaining, but even though they are from different geners, XBX is clearly the better choise, it' one of the best games this generation

XCX is the best game on Wii U by far. The first 5 hours of it easily beats the Toad game. You can play similar levels to the Toad game as a part of Super Mario 3D World.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:

XCX is the best game on Wii U by far. The first 5 hours of it easily beats the Toad game. You can play similar levels to the Toad game as a part of Super Mario 3D World.

I have the feeling you haven't even touched Captain Toad.

Weird when you say "the first 5 hours of XCX are better than CT" when the first 5 hours of XCX are actually a chore, and is one of the biggest complains about the game worldwide, it has a dense and very complicated start that can make people stop playing it right away because they feel overwhelmed and disoriented, is not until you are several hours into the game when it start to feel confortable and fun, so that's statement makes no sense and it feels like you haven't played any of those games.

hershel_layton said:

I'm choosing Captain Toad. Seeing how adorable he was in the trailer convinced me to get it.

Let us know what you think of it.

curl-6 said:
hershel_layton said:

Let us know what you think of it.

I'll make sure I post first thoughts onto i when I get it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.