By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Captain Toad or Xenoblade Chronicles X?

A stunningly ambitious masterpiece of an rpg or a minigame compilation in which you're armed only with a headlamp and whose biggest feature is that you move around at one mile an hour. Decisions, decisions.

Around the Network

Both Amazed me and disappointed me for very different reasons.

Can't help you

Xenoblade. By far.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Captain Toad interested me enough to buy while Xenoblade didn't, so I can only say Captain Toad. Not exactly useful advice I know.

Metroid33slayer said:

A stunningly ambitious masterpiece of an rpg or a minigame compilation in which you're armed only with a headlamp and whose biggest feature is that you move around at one mile an hour. Decisions, decisions.

Captain Toad is not a minigame compilation.

Around the Network

Toad!!!

Switch!!!

S.Peelman said:
Metroid33slayer said:

Captain Toad is not a minigame compilation.

It was a minigame in Mario 3D world. Perhaps i used the wrong term but it is kind of a fleshed out minigame.

XCX

Thinking on it more.... yeah leaning slightly towards XCX.

You need a lot of time to learn the menus, battle, system, and the mining mini game but luckily the instruction booklet can explain it easily. Afterwards, dealing with the menus and battling becomes second nature.

But I would definitely give yourself a week of free time before you start XCX. Mira really becomes your exotic foreign vacation if you allow yourself to get immerse into it.