By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Captain Toad or Xenoblade Chronicles X?

Man, last week Target had a fire sale on some Wii U games got Xenoblade for $18, and Shovel Knight for $7

Around the Network

Love both games. If I had to choose though, I'd go with XCX. Its pretty much the biggest and best rpg on the U.

I have to echo what others have said in that no matter which one you choose, you'll be getting a high quality game, so you can't really go wrong.

I would get Xenoblade X without thinking about it.

There is no wrong answer to your question, but I'd say Captain Toad. It's fantastic.

Around the Network

Thread needs a poll

Lol, you legit couldn't have picked two more entirely different games to decide from. CT if you want a fun little casual puzzle game and XCX if you want an immensely deep and time consuming RPG.

X is an alright game if you want to have a game where you spend time grinding to create powerful characters and skells (though skells don't show up till about halfway into the game.)

I personally didn't like X all that much overall, but I haven't played Captain Toad, so I can't give my opinion on that I'm afraid.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I enjoyed capt toad alot more than I thought I would.
Xenoblade Chronicles X, I didnt think was quite as good as the Wii Xenoblade Chronicles, however still pretty good.

Both are worth getting, and games you should own for a Wii U imo.

Captain Toad obviously.....

Lol, c'mon now, Xenoblade X, no contest. Though they're not exactly similar.