By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Norris2k said:
Soundwave said:

I never called "all" people of any ethnicity anything. I am saying generally speaking people in the West are fairly priveleged.  If you have travelled the world, you probably would know this. And sure obesity is a massive problem in America.

You can have whatever opinion you want, lol. No one's stopping you. 

Personally "alt-right" is just a rebranding of white supremasit/neo-nazi movements. 

I am a "rich" person by the way, but now do I get co-opted into being an "elite" or whatever bullshit the "alt-right" (turd reich?) comes up with?

My personal world view is (how about this) I treat people like individuals. I don't lump them into groups due to skin color. Mind blowing concept, I know. People within an immediate family aren't even comparable, we see huge variance between siblings from the same family for example, yet we still see fit to judge people on ethnic groupings? What if we did this also for height (tall people are better than short people). I mean where does it stop before it gets so ridiculously stupid. 

Just for reference the white supremasist movement that is tied to "alt-right" (uh, turd reich?) also considers inter-breeded children as "mongrels", so before you huff and puff their virtues, think about that next time you espouse their virtues. It's all fun and games when it's not your particular ethnicity being picked on, but you think many of these people will look favorably on you (someone of non-Nordic/Germanic descent) with what they could call a "half-breed" daughter? 

Well, in term of travels, for example in India I met very nice, clever and helpful individuals, but I also saw a lot of average IT engineers living in nice appartements in enclosed areas with guards and walls, they come from very wealthy families, and have the belief that poverty for others is deserved God punition, not something to fix. Still I would not call any of them fat asses, immature. The poverty is unbearable in some places, very sad thing to see kids with no chance in life. But a big part of this problem is culture (religious beliefs, ethnical biases), education, and you can't just ignore that and see only the negative in white americans.

It's important to pick the good guys, blend new immigrants smoothly with local population and culture, take time, check backgrounds, restore borders. Whoever is ready to name call white people, call racists or dinosaurs anyone that have this common sense and balanced approach is as much crazy as the alt-right people you are talking about, because they are just supremacist in disguise that put white people on the low end of the ranking. You don't even think a white american family that has been there for 300 years has a say on limitating immigration. If you see someone telling an old black lady that she is a forced labor immigrant and tho has no say regarding immigration, that her opinion is an African perspective, and that she is lucky enough to be there, you would not be horrified ?

There are crazy opinions in alt-right also, still alt-right is right when they tell there is a massive propaganda calling people racist anyone against a level of immigration they consider destructive for themselves and their countries. You want me to pick a side, then well, I'm with people that don't have a crazy, unbalanced and destructive ideology (white supremacists and people that think only a white supremacist would see a problem in a massive immigration from poor countries). Let's love each other, including ourselves. There is a path, somewhat slow, for a better life for everyone. But if we don't care about the impact of immigration what we are heading for is a nightmare. The migrant crisis in Europe is not gonna make people more tolerant.

No one is saying there should be unchecked, unlimited immigration. I think we understand that there must be a controlled pace and greater emphasis on integration. Obviously too I think we need to distinquish betwen the issues of radical terrorists and say people from India, China, and other areas who aren't even affiliated with any of that. Not everyone should be lumped into one category. 

Agreed as a species we need to develop better living conditions than what we have today, 2/3 of the world should not be living in crippling, abject poverty and I can say that even as a priveleged, fairly wealthy individual. It's not a good situation to be in. I don't blame people for wanting a better life, it is the quintessential of all human traits if you study our evolution, it's why we've gone to every corner of the globe, because people have always been migrating from regions looking for a better life for their kids. 

Obviously we need in today's world a common sense approach, and yes border security is part of that, I never said it wasn't. That said, being a hostile asshole to people who only want the bread crumbs off a priveleged few's table is not the answer in my book either. There needs to be a middle path here where we do give oppurtunities to some, but there also probably needs to be an understanding here that if you're moving to a new country it's incumbent on you to integrate. 

Also more Americans are not on welfare because of immigrants. It's because of an incredibly disparity in wealth distribution that exploded with the Ronald Reagan era of massive tax breaks for the rich, which then never trickled down (because as it turns out, rich people are exceedingly good as keeping as much of the "trickle down" for themselves, go figure). 

I'm just saying be careful of who you're getting into bed with, make no mistake a lot of these "alt-right-ers" are just rebranded Neo-Nazis and where they want to go is an equal or worse nightmare because it's devoid of any love or understanding, and history has shown us where that bus goes ... it always drives itself off a cliff. So I would say think about that before you choose to willingly get on that bus. 

Around the Network
barneystinson69 said:

That's rediclous. I could argue multiculturism with the exception of a few countries has shown to be an utter failure, and only harmful to society. Heck, even Merkel said it was harmful! Wonder what made her change her mind? Hint: its cheap labour for Germany (and guess who influrneced that decision... corporations). Europe lived in a very homogenous society for a long time, and for the most part since the 1800s has seen peace. Those days are coming to an end thanks in part to politicans who have refused to listen to what people want, and shove a PC agenda down the throats of everyone! 

What is this nonsense?  Elaborate.  About the only continent Europe beats for "peacefulness" is Africa AFAIK. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

barneystinson69 said:
VGPolyglot said:

The United States armed militias that overthrew the Gaddafi government, and continue to bomb Libya, so it's not like Libya is the way it is solely on its own. Also, , you neglected to mention that Assad undemocratically became president, and if that the UK invaded Iraq too, and the U.S. has committed various atrocities, so Europe and the U.S. both have elected war criminals.

You completely left out how Europe has a whole has done anything. Only the UK was involved in invading Iraq. As far as I know, Europe has 740 million people, not 65 million...

You forgot about Poland! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Soundwave said:

I'm just saying be careful of who you're getting into bed with, make no mistake a lot of these "alt-right-ers" are just rebranded Neo-Nazis and where they want to go is an equal or worse nightmare because it's devoid of any love or understanding, and history has shown us where that bus goes ... it always drives itself off a cliff. So I would say think about that before you choose to willingly get on that bus. 

Based on what I see most of the people on the Alt-right are working-class people are worried about issues of national security, terrorism and jobs and who just don't care anymore if they get labelled racist by the mainstream media and elites.  Most do not hate people because of the color of their skin nor think that non-whites are genetically inferior but rather their concerns with immigration are primarily based on a fear of terrorism and their culture's inability to assimilate a large number of migrants.  It's a reasonable thing to be afraid for the survival of one's society and when the left just labels the majority of these people as being racist and deplorable it just shuts down any debate and chance for common ground.  In fact doing this kind of thing is exactly what will create more neo-nazi's.  A lot of people on the Alt-right want peace in the middle east and they want to have hardworking immigrants entering their country, it's just that they want national security to also be on the forefront.  Labelling the Alt-Right as mostly being neo-nazi's is a simplistic answer to a complex problem, it's a shame that the left won't work with the Alt-Right and try to understand their concerns instead of just labelling them as racist with no discussion or open debate of the issues.  The Alt Right is a growing group and they are not going away, drawing a line in the sand like this can lead to civil war.

WagnerPaiva said:
VGPolyglot said:

I don't entirely understand that last paragraph, as it seems like many alt-right people are trying to censor egalitarian people too and don't even try to listen to what they have to say, and instead just denounce them all as "social justice warriors".

I do not see they defending real victms, I see our world going into a creep paranoid dystopia, like this:

And specially this:

That made me giggle a bit..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Alt-right=White supremacy.

Well, that's about as true as summarizing BLM as a racist, black supremacy moment.

(neither are correct)

I dont know man, the alt-right has very few positive things to say about non-whites. Even Asians (Chinese in particular), once considered the model minority, are becoming targets of their ire.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

lol What does the alt right say about Indians lol...

Soundwave said:

No one is saying there should be unchecked, unlimited immigration. I think we understand that there must be a controlled pace and greater emphasis on integration. Obviously too I think we need to distinquish betwen the issues of radical terrorists and say people from India, China, and other areas who aren't even affiliated with any of that. Not everyone should be lumped into one category. 

Agreed as a species we need to develop better living conditions than what we have today, 2/3 of the world should not be living in crippling, abject poverty and I can say that even as a priveleged, fairly wealthy individual. It's not a good situation to be in. I don't blame people for wanting a better life, it is the quintessential of all human traits if you study our evolution, it's why we've gone to every corner of the globe, because people have always been migrating from regions looking for a better life for their kids. 

Obviously we need in today's world a common sense approach, and yes border security is part of that, I never said it wasn't. That said, being a hostile asshole to people who only want the bread crumbs off a priveleged few's table is not the answer in my book either. There needs to be a middle path here where we do give oppurtunities to some, but there also probably needs to be an understanding here that if you're moving to a new country it's incumbent on you to integrate. 

Also more Americans are not on welfare because of immigrants. It's because of an incredibly disparity in wealth distribution that exploded with the Ronald Reagan era of massive tax breaks for the rich, which then never trickled down (because as it turns out, rich people are exceedingly good as keeping as much of the "trickle down" for themselves, go figure). 

Overall, American didn't get on welfare because of Reagan, or immigration. They got on welfare because their elite lost any interest for their middle class, and made policy against their interest regarding immigration, taxes, offshoring, trade, finance (subprimes, etc.), wars and so many other things. It's so bad IMO that any decent politician would have to undo about anything that has been done in the last 25 years. We are heading in a very wrong, violent direction, and that changed my view on where the risks are. I tend to believe the mainstream media are again wrong or lying in their narrative about alt-right, and that most people are just people like me.

As for other countries, I believe most of what we can do is through foreign policy (and in many cases it could mean doing nothing rather than doing more) and fair trade, rather than through immigration. Btw, I have been in China, and you can tell where the money has gone, that's splendid, airports and roads, just as Trump says. On the other hand, I was really shocked when I saw streets and roads to NY, that's something I've never seen in any developped country. So we can't really tell there is no transfer of wealth already going on.

Imo the reason why rural whites are so pissed is that they have no welfare system to rely on.

Here in Canada in the East Coast Unemployment is well over 10% and people work 6 months on the ships catching fish and get 6 months unemployment insurance.

If those people did not get that, they likely be bitter and angry.

Imo Hillary and democrats went like parrot heads saying Unemployment is 5%.

bullshit the economy is not at Clinton or Reagan levels at all....

LadyJasmine said:
Imo the reason why rural whites are so pissed is that they have no welfare system to rely on.

Here in Canada in the East Coast Unemployment is well over 10% and people work 6 months on the ships catching fish and get 6 months unemployment insurance.

If those people did not get that, they likely be bitter and angry.

Imo Hillary and democrats went like parrot heads saying Unemployment is 5%.

bullshit the economy is not at Clinton or Reagan levels at all....

I disagree in part. It is not just that. I think a lot of americans, and people from all the world can see they are little by little losing their most basic liberties in the hands of the PC new offensive.

It is in my my mind the most obscene thing about SJW culture.

They've convinced the media, politicians, even just regular well meaning people, the entire world that their nonsense hypocritical bigotry and moral grandstanding is the "correct" and "progressive" way to view the world. It's the fact that SJW's have convinced so many of their rhetoric's sacrosanctness that scares me the most.

We can see this hipocrisy at service of Globalism and in real life we see our land suffer for the sake of profit. 

And well meaning but blindsided people attacking us and wanting us to day because we hinder their promissed Utopia from happening. But George Soros is no gatekeeper from heaven, he promisses paradise but will deliver hell on Earth.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.