By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
VGPolyglot said:
WagnerPaiva said:

My favorite comment on what you said comes from comedian Brian Regan. He stated, about sexysm: "Men and wome are equal but different. We have the same value and rights, but we think, feel and function very diferently. We are as special and intelligent, but we are not the same. Denying that gender exist is just insanity".

I am all for protecting women from being misthreated in any way, but they do have differences and different needs, specially if they want to embrace her rights to have children for example: they deserve a time off with pay during pregnancy, and special hours during lactancy.

Sometimes they are target for sex favors in the professional world, so they need special protection in that as well.

So, you see? Gender exist, women deserve these kind of special cares I mentioned. It is not evil sexysm, it is freaking common sense and protecting the gender that bear the children, the future of our species.

So, yes, I do think SJWs saying gender is a social construct and saying "good morning" to a woman is hurtful and hate speech is insanity.

what am I talking about? SJWs like this:

Now, if you can say in all sincerity that this woman is improving society, then, my friend, I will rest my case and give up. But I sincerelly expect more from you.

So, what you seem to be doing is showing clips of some overreacting and use that as a way to right off all feminists? Do you realize that the vast majority of feminists don't advocate for the end of saying hello to women? I also never said that genders exist, I said that sexism exists. We do not know how much of our attitudes are biology based and how much are society based because virtually everyone is a part of a society. 

It is just one good example of how a SJW acts. Want more? How about when they said that "If you do not go to watch the female Ghostbusters, you are a mysoginist. If you watch it but do not like it, you are a racist".

How about when they said that if you not vote for Hillary you hate women, like we can not select our candidates anymore, if one of them is a female, then it is W.O.

I can give you like hundreds of examples of SJWs acting like idiots. And I will get banned once again for it. It seems like reality is hurtful and Vgchartz is a safe space. It is just insanity, plain and simple. 

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
LadyJasmine said:
VGPolyglot said:

So, what you seem to be doing is showing clips of some overreacting and use that as a way to right off all feminists? Do you realize that the vast majority of feminists don't advocate for the end of saying hello to women? I also never said that genders exist, I said that sexism exists. We do not know how much of our attitudes are biology based and how much are society based because virtually everyone is a part of a society. 

The extremes of all groups left and right have poision the well and have caused the insanity fueled discourse of today.

Who are counting as far left? I highly doubt that those who you are thinking of are far left.

VGPolyglot said:
barneystinson69 said:

That's rediclous. I could argue multiculturism with the exception of a few countries has shown to be an utter failure, and only harmful to society. Heck, even Merkel said it was harmful! Wonder what made her change her mind? Hint: its cheap labour for Germany (and guess who influrneced that decision... corporations). Europe lived in a very homogenous society for a long time, and for the most part since the 1800s has seen peace. Those days are coming to an end thanks in part to politicans who have refused to listen to what people want, and shove a PC agenda down the throats of everyone! 

How is Europe homogenous in any way? There are like 50 states, with multiple officiial languages, and many more with no official languages. Also, it doesn't make sense that you're saying that politicans are refusing to listen to what people want: I would say that they're glad at what is transpiring, because they are able to maintain power, and instead of getting blamed for the problems, the immigrants who just want a job and stable life are perceived as the problem.

You mean the same politicans that thought it was a smart idea to welcome 1 million refugees+ with no secuirty or background checks into Germany n less then a few months in 2015 and pretty much causing a large backlash against refugees across the Western World?

Overwhelming majority are in favour of taking care of refugees but a government took an extreme poisition that made no sense and then try to silence anyone who disagreed as racist.

And look there was a huge backlash .... 

LadyJasmine said:
WagnerPaiva said:

You´ve being saying you´re only 19 for a while. You age super slowly =P

I only joined in august and I am not telling this site my actual birthdate lol 

Wise.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
VGPolyglot said:

It is just one good example of how a SJW acts. Want more? How about when they said that "If you do not go to watch the female Ghostbusters, you are a mysoginist. If you watch it but do not like it, you are a racist".

How about when they said that if you not vote for Hillary you hate women, like we can not select our candidates anymore, if one of them is a female, then it is W.O.

I can give you like hundreds of examples of SJWs acting like idiots. And I will get banned once again for it. It seems like reality is hurtful and Vgchartz is a safe space. It is just insanity, plain and simple. 

So, now that you've mentioned Hillary Clinton I have a better understanding of who you're talking about. I agree that those types of feminists make no sense, as they still support the continuation of a system that has perpetuated sexism. However, there are also many feminists who hate Hillary Clinton (including myself), because she very clearly only cares about her wealth and does not really care about gender equality. Why else would she accept large contributions from Saudi Arabia, where women are treated worse than almost any other country?

Around the Network
LadyJasmine said:
VGPolyglot said:

How is Europe homogenous in any way? There are like 50 states, with multiple officiial languages, and many more with no official languages. Also, it doesn't make sense that you're saying that politicans are refusing to listen to what people want: I would say that they're glad at what is transpiring, because they are able to maintain power, and instead of getting blamed for the problems, the immigrants who just want a job and stable life are perceived as the problem.

You mean the same politicans that thought it was a smart idea to welcome 1 million refugees+ with no secuirty or background checks into Germany n less then a few months in 2015 and pretty much causing a large backlash against refugees across the Western World?

Overwhelming majority are in favour of taking care of refugees by a government took an extreme poisition that made no sense and then try to silence anyone who disagreed as racist.

What else was going to happen? There were too many of them to forcefully keep out, unless the governments carried out mass executions against the refugees. Also, there has been many instances of millions of refugees going into a country with no security checks: do you realize that millions of Germans today are there as a result of a mass relocation of German refugees westward from Poland and Eastern Europe after World War II? If millions of immigrants with no security or background checks was such a bad thing, why didn't Germany collapse in 1950?

VGPolyglot said:
WagnerPaiva said:

So, now that you've mentioned Hillary Clinton I have a better understanding of who you're talking about. I agree that those types of feminists make no sense, as they still support the continuation of a system that has perpetuated sexism. However, there are also many feminists who hate Hillary Clinton (including myself), because she very clearly only cares about her wealth and does not really care about gender equality. Why else would she accept large contributions from Saudi Arabia, where women are treated worse than almost any other country?

Absolutelly. That is why she lost the election, she is fli-flop politican that says whatever we want to hear, a phony.

And it is getting scary to be honest. Well intentioned people think the SJWs are improving society, but they are only making us weak, incapable of talking with people that think diferently than us, DENYING that people are different.

We should be able to talk with people with strong opinions without running to our proverbial safe spaces, that make us strong. Equal in value, different in characteristics.

VGPolyglot said:
barneystinson69 said:

That's rediclous. I could argue multiculturism with the exception of a few countries has shown to be an utter failure, and only harmful to society. Heck, even Merkel said it was harmful! Wonder what made her change her mind? Hint: its cheap labour for Germany (and guess who influrneced that decision... corporations). Europe lived in a very homogenous society for a long time, and for the most part since the 1800s has seen peace. Those days are coming to an end thanks in part to politicans who have refused to listen to what people want, and shove a PC agenda down the throats of everyone! 

No, its actually quite the opposite. We've seen immigrants form ghettos and mini-societies where law and order have failed. Many areas in Europe with high immigrant populations also seem more people on social benifits, and generally we see immigrants with far higher unemployment rates than people who where born in these countries. And yes, Europe is very homogeneous compared to say Africa or Asia.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

WagnerPaiva said:
VGPolyglot said:

Absolutelly. That is why she lost the election, she is fli-flop politican that says whatever we want to hear, a phony.

And it is getting scary to be honest. Well intentioned people think the SJWs are improving society, but they are only making us weak, incapable of talking with people that think diferently than us, DENYING that people are different.

We should be able to talk with people with strong opinions without running to our proverbial safe spaces, that make us strong. Equal in value, different in characteristics.

I don't entirely understand that last paragraph, as it seems like many alt-right people are trying to censor egalitarian people too and don't even try to listen to what they have to say, and instead just denounce them all as "social justice warriors".

barneystinson69 said:
VGPolyglot said:

No, its actually quite the opposite. We've seen immigrants form ghettos and mini-societies where law and order have failed. Many areas in Europe with high immigrant populations also seem more people on social benifits, and generally we see immigrants with far higher unemployment rates than people who where born in these countries. And yes, Europe is very homogeneous compared to say Africa or Asia.

Yeah, and why have those societies failed? For centuries European countries and the United States have conquered the lands and then sapped all of their resources and forced them into poverty, and have supported militias that wage continuous war, or directly get invovled either through military forces or bombing missions that destroys a large of infrastructure, displaces many, or kills thousands of innocent people. When you're continuously getting bombed, how are you supposed to be able to live a decent life?