By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Alt right is best right!

Around the Network
LadyJasmine said:
I am only 19 now but when I was 15 in high school I already predicted a backlash towards PC culture and Globalism but I thought it would be in the 2020s not 2016

I saw all of the political correctness and social justice warriors moving away from 'actual issues' to just becoming annoying and almost fascist and fundamentalist in pretty much drowning out and silencing all viewpoints that were not left or hard left.

I agree racism should not be not tolerated but pretty much any opposing view was shouted down with an 'ism' or 'ist'.

I realized speaking to people that people who were silenced did not change their views, they become angry and resentful and took to the internet and message forums to be with people who shared their views.

I think that is how the Alt Right started and is popular with young guys.

I saw it coming around 2011, when it was painfully obvious political correctness was heading gradually into state sponsored censorship and politically incorrect bias... 

Stellar_Fungk said:

Nationalism, superstition, embelleshing and worship of ethnicity, nation, language, culture, religion, society class will not bring peace, safety, progress of humankind nor understanding of nature. It's so far from reality, science, and individualism that it will make us abandon all form of reasoning and knowledge. Which in turn will cause humans, animals and nature to suffer.

That's rediclous. I could argue multiculturism with the exception of a few countries has shown to be an utter failure, and only harmful to society. Heck, even Merkel said it was harmful! Wonder what made her change her mind? Hint: its cheap labour for Germany (and guess who influrneced that decision... corporations). Europe lived in a very homogenous society for a long time, and for the most part since the 1800s has seen peace. Those days are coming to an end thanks in part to politicans who have refused to listen to what people want, and shove a PC agenda down the throats of everyone! 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

VGPolyglot said:
WagnerPaiva said:
The Alternative Right is a anti-SJW, anti-PC natural and fluid movement, without organization, but organic and strong, of people tired of being manipulated into eating bravo sierra from the MSM and angry minority hate groups.
We want the right of saying what we think without fear of being arrested for "hate speech"
We want freedom to love our God without being accused of "hurtful and non-loving".
We want truth instead of Geoge Soros disgusting lies.
We want sovereingt instead of globalism,
We want free acess to all information instead of censorship.
We want the right to protect our kids from disgusting pedophiles, even if they are rich and powerful.
And we are not going away.

It's funny that you complain about having your free speech violated, yet try to silence those that bring up the problems of the sexist, racist society that we live in. Basicallly, it seems like a bunch of people saying racist things, then being angry because people call them out on it.

My favorite comment on what you said comes from comedian Brian Regan. He stated, about sexysm: "Men and wome are equal but different. We have the same value and rights, but we think, feel and function very diferently. We are as special and intelligent, but we are not the same. Denying that gender exist is just insanity".

I am all for protecting women from being misthreated in any way, but they do have differences and different needs, specially if they want to embrace her rights to have children for example: they deserve a time off with pay during pregnancy, and special hours during lactancy.

Sometimes they are target for sex favors in the professional world, so they need special protection in that as well.

So, you see? Gender exist, women deserve these kind of special cares I mentioned. It is not evil sexysm, it is freaking common sense and protecting the gender that bear the children, the future of our species.

So, yes, I do think SJWs saying gender is a social construct and saying "good morning" to a woman is hurtful and hate speech is insanity.

what am I talking about? SJWs like this:

Now, if you can say in all sincerity that this woman is improving society, then, my friend, I will rest my case and give up. But I sincerelly expect more from you.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

AsGryffynn said:
LadyJasmine said:
I am only 19 now but when I was 15 in high school I already predicted a backlash towards PC culture and Globalism but I thought it would be in the 2020s not 2016

I saw all of the political correctness and social justice warriors moving away from 'actual issues' to just becoming annoying and almost fascist and fundamentalist in pretty much drowning out and silencing all viewpoints that were not left or hard left.

I agree racism should not be not tolerated but pretty much any opposing view was shouted down with an 'ism' or 'ist'.

I realized speaking to people that people who were silenced did not change their views, they become angry and resentful and took to the internet and message forums to be with people who shared their views.

I saw it coming around 2011, when it was painfully obvious political correctness was heading gradually into state sponsored censorship and politically incorrect bias... 

That makes no sense at all. The state is anti-political correctness: why else are blacks disproportinately arrested, and why do women receive lower wages than men? Why are all 7 countries that the United States bombs Muslim majority? The next leader of the country is sexist and racist, so I fail to see how political correctness is in any way state sponsored. Censorship also doesn't make sense, since the U.S. government allows for protests by white-supremacist KKK members, yet sends a military-like police force to Native American protesters.

Around the Network
LadyJasmine said:

You´ve being saying you´re only 19 for a while. You age super slowly =P

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
VGPolyglot said:

It's funny that you complain about having your free speech violated, yet try to silence those that bring up the problems of the sexist, racist society that we live in. Basicallly, it seems like a bunch of people saying racist things, then being angry because people call them out on it.

My favorite comment on what you said comes from comedian Brian Regan. He stated, about sexysm: "Men and wome are equal but different. We have the same value and rights, but we think, feel and function very diferently. We are as special and intelligent, but we are not the same. Denying that gender exist is just insanity".

I am all for protecting women from being misthreated in any way, but they do have differences and different needs, specially if they want to embrace her rights to have children for example: they deserve a time off with pay during pregnancy, and special hours during lactancy.

Sometimes they are target for sex favors in the professional world, so they need special protection in that as well.

So, you see? Gender exist, women deserve these kind of special cares I mentioned. It is not evil sexysm, it is freaking common sense and protecting the gender that bear the children, the future of our species.

So, yes, I do think SJWs saying gender is a social construct and saying "good morning" to a woman is hurtful and hate speech is insanity.

Now, if you can say in all sincerity that this woman is improving society, then, my friend, I will rest my case and give up. But I sincerelly expect more from you.

So, what you seem to be doing is showing clips of some overreacting and use that as a way to right off all feminists? Do you realize that the vast majority of feminists don't advocate for the end of saying hello to women? I also never said that genders exist, I said that sexism exists. We do not know how much of our attitudes are biology based and how much are society based because virtually everyone is a part of a society. 

WagnerPaiva said:
LadyJasmine said:

You´ve being saying you´re only 19 for a while. You age super slowly =P

I only joined in august and I am not telling this site my actual birthdate lol 

barneystinson69 said:
Stellar_Fungk said:

Nationalism, superstition, embelleshing and worship of ethnicity, nation, language, culture, religion, society class will not bring peace, safety, progress of humankind nor understanding of nature. It's so far from reality, science, and individualism that it will make us abandon all form of reasoning and knowledge. Which in turn will cause humans, animals and nature to suffer.

That's rediclous. I could argue multiculturism with the exception of a few countries has shown to be an utter failure, and only harmful to society. Heck, even Merkel said it was harmful! Wonder what made her change her mind? Hint: its cheap labour for Germany (and guess who influrneced that decision... corporations). Europe lived in a very homogenous society for a long time, and for the most part since the 1800s has seen peace. Those days are coming to an end thanks in part to politicans who have refused to listen to what people want, and shove a PC agenda down the throats of everyone! 

How is Europe homogenous in any way? There are like 50 states, with multiple officiial languages, and many more with no official languages. Also, it doesn't make sense that you're saying that politicans are refusing to listen to what people want: I would say that they're glad at what is transpiring, because they are able to maintain power, and instead of getting blamed for the problems, the immigrants who just want a job and stable life are perceived as the problem.

VGPolyglot said:
WagnerPaiva said:

So, what you seem to be doing is showing clips of some overreacting and use that as a way to right off all feminists? Do you realize that the vast majority of feminists don't advocate for the end of saying hello to women? I also never said that genders exist, I said that sexism exists. We do not know how much of our attitudes are biology based and how much are society based because virtually everyone is a part of a society. 

The extremes of all groups left and right have poision the well and have caused the insanity fueled discourse of today.