By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will the 3DS outsell the NES?

Will lifetime 3DS sales be greater than the NES at 61.91 million?

Yes 116 92.80%

No 4 3.20%

Too close to call 5 4.00%

Total:125

Of course, if it disnt beat it already.If Im not mistaken, the 3DS already passed the 60 million mark sometime ago with 2DS sales.So since 3DS are still going to sell well this holiday and I expect at least 70 to 75 million LT, it will beat it.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
Of course, if it disnt beat it already.If Im not mistaken, the 3DS already passed the 60 million mark sometime ago with 2DS sales.So since 3DS are still going to sell well this holiday and I expect at least 70 to 75 million LT, it will beat it.

this, I'm pretty sure the 3DS has been at 60 million for a bit now

Of course it will. It's' only a matter of time.

LOl, of course, not to mention that official Nintendo number saying that 3DS was on 60m on 30. June.

yes my friend. Easily.

Around the Network

It would be a disaster if it somehow managed not to do that!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Should the NES mini numbers be combined with the NES, that's the real kicker, huh? :P

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Every Nintendo handheld except the one who must not be named has outsold the NES

I LOVE ICELAND!

I really don't see the point of this thread? I mean I could see if it was made 10M-15M units ago, but ~2M more to go, with its last holiday without a successor still to come. This is a given. Now, ask if it's going to beat any of the other Nintendo handhelds...

Yep, it's going to outsell the NES.