By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumour - NX sounds "expensive" + More info coming soon

MohammadBadir said:
Ck1x said:
This is why I don't know why people believed her nonsense from the beginning! The first rumors everyone ran with is that it was some underpowered hybrid console that would barely reach XbOne specs and now she's saying it sounds expensive...

Well, to be fair, the WiiU released as a console that was a little bit more powerful that a PS3, at a relatively high cost for what it is (300-350) and was hybrid-ish :P

Very understanding but if anything that Nintendo has addressed about the NX, they've stated that it won't be WiiU (in that the value will be there along side of the hardware). I'm just stating that her early rumors made NX sound as if Nintendo was aiming for a budget console price and now she says it sounds expensive.

Around the Network

"Also, I don't know what the price of this thing will be."

Then just stfu?

Most of the shit that Emily Rogers says or hints is utter trash ... 

https://web.archive.org/web/20130109101543/http://gameolosophy.com/consoles/lets-make-a-bet/2

She's just a few steps behind becoming like what Pachter already is ... 

zorg1000 said:

so u cant give a single example?

She leaked the shared eshop balance three months before it was announced.

She was right about a Nintendo Direct that she said was coming days before it was announced. She said one was coming that week, and she was right.

She knew when Miiverse would drop and leaked it when Nintendo didn't tell anyone.

She was right about Retro's game being playable E3 2013.

spemanig said:
zorg1000 said:

so u cant give a single example?

She leaked the shared eshop balance three months before it was announced.

She was right about a Nintendo Direct that she said was coming days before it was announced. She said one was coming that week, and she was right.

She knew when Miiverse would drop and leaked it when Nintendo didn't tell anyone.

She was right about Retro's game being playable E3 2013.

So what you're saying is that several years ago she probably had a source. I don't think she has one anymore.

Around the Network

Tweet is hardly meaningful. Never heard of this person, so I doubt it'll be true.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

bunchanumbers said:

So what you're saying is that several years ago she probably had a source. I don't think she has one anymore.

This was all within the last 2-3 years. She was also right about Zelda coming out for NX and having VA, as well as Paper Mario. 

People still listen to Emily Rogers? I thought it was pretty clear that that person doesn't know anything at all by now.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

More of this hybrid bullshit? Just let it go, Emily.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Well those are completely non tweets. Not really a surprise though given the source...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.