By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumour - NX sounds "expensive" + More info coming soon

zorg1000 said:

please tell me what she has gotten right that wasnt some super vague or obvious guess

You could call literally anything super obvious or vague. She doesn't need to have predicted how many pimples were on Miyamoto's nose when Star Fox Zero launched in Bangladesh for her leaks to be considered credible. Liam is credible to anyone who has seen a single video of his, and he says she's legit. She's legit.

Around the Network

I guess it could either mean it has capable hardware, or an expensive gimmick like the tablet control. Hopefully not that 2nd...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Ljink96 said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

Definitely the first part, but I'm not so sure about the second part.

Originally the NX was projected to SHIP, 20 million but was reduced to 10-12 million. That again is shipped, not sold.

Source: http://nintendoeverything.com/rumor-mass-nx-production-to-begin-at-the-end-of-q1-2016-10-12-million-shipments-next-year/

Thanks for the info.

Cloudman said:
I guess it could either mean it has capable hardware, or an expensive gimmick like the tablet control. Hopefully not that 2nd...

I would be on board with BC for Wii U gamepad though.

She's posted more tweets, apparently she's still standing by that it's gonna be around X1 in terms of power, and that it's gonna be a hybrid (it's "gonna please portable fans" and still be a home console somehow).

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
She's posted more tweets, apparently she's still standing by that it's gonna be around X1 in terms of power, and that it's gonna be a hybrid (it's "gonna please portable fans" and still be a home console somehow).

We should take what she says with a grain of salt. She could be wrong about the NX. Still, I would like to know from Nintendo what exactly the NX is.

bunchanumbers said:
Cloudman said:

I would be on board with BC for Wii U gamepad though.

Hmmm, I'm not sure if most people would though... Perhaps if the NX let you use the gamepad if you happened to have one? That could work maybe...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

spemanig said:
zorg1000 said:

please tell me what she has gotten right that wasnt some super vague or obvious guess

You could call literally anything super obvious or vague. She doesn't need to have predicted how many pimples were on Miyamoto's nose when Star Fox Zero launched in Bangladesh for her leaks to be considered credible. Liam is credible to anyone who has seen a single video of his, and he says she's legit. She's legit.

so u cant give a single example?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Mr.GameCrazy said:
MohammadBadir said:

We should take what she says with a grain of salt. She could be wrong about the NX. Still, I would like to know from Nintendo what exactly the NX is.

I'm hoping she is, lol, I really don't want a XB1 level console in 2017..

Mr.GameCrazy said:
Ljink96 said:

Originally the NX was projected to SHIP, 20 million but was reduced to 10-12 million. That again is shipped, not sold.

Source: http://nintendoeverything.com/rumor-mass-nx-production-to-begin-at-the-end-of-q1-2016-10-12-million-shipments-next-year/

Thanks for the info.

You're welcome but as Rol pointed out, it is a rumor. I didn't intend to use it as evidence that Kimishima gave, just a rumor. But it does hold some footing being from foxconn.