By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Wonder Woman AND Justice League First Trailers!

I don't like the Flashes armor costume and Cyborg looks really cheap I know that it's an early trailer but he looks bad.

Around the Network

Basically nobody will ever be pleased.

I liked the serious tone in BvS but I guess I'm part of the minority. Still can't wait to see either of these movies!!

I mean I'm REALLY REALLY excited! Trying to have realistic expectations but I can't. I'm freaking out!!

d21lewis said:

I liked the serious tone in BvS but I guess I'm part of the minority. Still can't wait to see either of these movies!!

I mean I'm REALLY REALLY excited! Trying to have realistic expectations but I can't. I'm freaking out!!

The tone wasn't BvS biggest issue, in fact I like it as well. 

Screw realistic expectation, let's get hyped!

Funny how we have another big action movie with the main character being a woman, just after Ghostbusters, but this has 98% likes. Maybe all the misogynists who hated Ghostbusters are asleep or something?

Anyway, WW looks decent. I don't really know much about the backstory of her apart from the real basics, so hopefully they flesh her out quite a bit in the movie.

Cobretti2 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

They're finally using some humor, that's good. Still, I wish they cast a physically stronger looking woman to play the part of Wonder Woman. Oh well, I'll take what I can get. lol

like her?

No, not your mom!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
zero129 said:
Both look great, But for some reason the setting of the Wonder Woman movie reminds me of Captain America.

Well both are set in a world war, Captain America in WW2 and Wonder Woman in WW1

binary solo said:
Ezra Miller seems great for Barry Allen. Grant Guston is good, but the TV show and the Flash character in it are going downhill IMO. So it was a good decision for DC and Warner to decide to keep the universes totally separate.

I hope Superman stays out of the first JL movie completely, the worst thing to happen would be for the JL to be getting their asses kicked and for Superman to deus ex machina his way to victory. I'm a bit skeptical now of team assembly movies and a trailer basically showing Batman going around recruiting people we saw in BvS doesn't particularly raise the excitement stakes. Still can't judge from the trailer, so I can remain hopeful.

Wonder Woman seems like it could be good. How does the Greek pantheon thing work in DC? Are they like the Norse guys in Marvel where they are aliens, or or they presented as actual gods? Odd that Diana says she has no father, but then says she was brought forth by Zeus...ummm...he's her father, right?

Sounds like they're going with the New 52 backstory of Wonder Woman.  Zeus is her actual father.  He got the down with Hippolyta.  In other incarnations she's made of clay by Hippolyta, since she wanted a child so badly.  The gods rewarded her by bringing her to life.  Not sure who the original god did it.  In Justice League animated it was done by Hades.  In the Wonder Woman animated movie it was Aries.  

The Norse gods are norse gods in Marvel.  Don't think the movies butchering things because they're scared of magic (Dr. Strange is going to be interesting) is right.  The greek panthoen pre-52, I'm not sure.  New 52 they're kinda like modern people but with god powers and stuff.  It's weird.  Hera is Hera.  Poseidon is some half human half fish thing.  Hades is a kid with candles over half his head.  Strife is some skanky looking chick with a shaved head.  Apollo currently leads and he's weird himself.  He's all black with flame eyes and mouth.  He wears a suit like a businessman.  Ares was an old man who recently regained his composer.  He kinda has a scanadanavian look to him.  Zues recently returned and is Zues.  It's really weird.  Diana is currently the God of War since she took it from Ares after his death but before his return.

Could have been edited better. I hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

Mike321 said:
d21lewis said:

The tone wasn't BvS biggest issue, in fact I like it as well. 

Screw realistic expectation, let's get hyped!

Batman vs Superman ranks up there as one of my most favourite movies.  I'm itching to watch it again (Waiting to watch it with my dad).  My biggest issue with this trailer is Bruce.  He can be light hearted, but let's be frank, he's no Wally West.  He's Batman, he broods, it's what he does.  

Pretty good. Seems like they are trying to make them with a lighter tone after that crappy BvS movie. 

Captain_Yuri said:
I wish they kept the TV's flash instead of replacing him. Would make the movie more better imo cause I would see a face that I would already know.                                     

Yes! Love the tv show flash, Grant Gustin.