By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Wonder Woman AND Justice League First Trailers!

darkknightkryta said:

Batman vs Superman ranks up there as one of my most favourite movies.  I'm itching to watch it again (Waiting to watch it with my dad).  My biggest issue with this trailer is Bruce.  He can be light hearted, but let's be frank, he's no Wally West.  He's Batman, he broods, it's what he does.  

I don't mind that aspect of Bruce, plus is not like he is ever going to achive Wally West levels of goofiness so as long as they don't exaggerate it's going to be fine.

Around the Network

I think both trailers looked pretty good. The Wonder Woman was much better than I expected given I didn't really like the actress pick originally. she looks to have found a good balance of seeming slightly 'off', like I guess an ancient god would, but also somewhat relatable 

the Justice League trailer is not really a real trailer, just clips, as they haven't finished the film yet. But it looks far more promising than BvS. Not shocking considering from what I understand Snyder is being pushed away and Affleck given more control

Both look cool.

Really looking forward to Justice League, just for The Flash and Cyborg.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Amazing WW!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

That Wonder Woman trailer actually made me interested in seeing the movie, which would be the first time in a long time I've had any interest in a DC live action film. So good job with that I suppose. Still don't really care about Justice League though.

Around the Network
Mike321 said:
darkknightkryta said:

Batman vs Superman ranks up there as one of my most favourite movies.  I'm itching to watch it again (Waiting to watch it with my dad).  My biggest issue with this trailer is Bruce.  He can be light hearted, but let's be frank, he's no Wally West.  He's Batman, he broods, it's what he does.  

I don't mind that aspect of Bruce, plus is not like he is ever going to achive Wally West levels of goofiness so as long as they don't exaggerate it's going to be fine.

I think what's throwing me off is that Batman would never recruit as Bruce.  He'd recruit as Batman.  Like with the scene with Aquaman.  He'd do essentially what he's doing as Bruce, gathering intel.  But then he'd go talk to Aquaman as Batman.  He'd probably infiltrate whatever place Cyborg is in, again as Batman.  But he didn't do much in the trailer with Cyborg.  

The thing that bugs me most, now that I've had time to reflect.  I really don't like how they're handling Barry.  I mean, I iterally finished watching Flashpoint before I saw the trailer.  Comparing Barry in Flashpoint and then this little kid.  Huge mistake.  Not necessarily because of the actor or anything.  But because they should have used Wally instead.  Barry is literally leadership material (From what I've seen of Barry, I grew up with Wally).  This version of Barry is literally a kid.

darkknightkryta said:

I think what's throwing me off is that Batman would never recruit as Bruce.  He'd recruit as Batman.  Like with the scene with Aquaman.  He'd do essentially what he's doing as Bruce, gathering intel.  But then he'd go talk to Aquaman as Batman.  He'd probably infiltrate whatever place Cyborg is in, again as Batman.  But he didn't do much in the trailer with Cyborg.  

The thing that bugs me most, now that I've had time to reflect.  I really don't like how they're handling Barry.  I mean, I iterally finished watching Flashpoint before I saw the trailer.  Comparing Barry in Flashpoint and then this little kid.  Huge mistake.  Not necessarily because of the actor or anything.  But because they should have used Wally instead.  Barry is literally leadership material (From what I've seen of Barry, I grew up with Wally).  This version of Barry is literally a kid.

That I agree, Batman going as Bruce recruting people is weird and a little out of character.

I guess what they are going to do with the flash character is use the Barry Allen name with Wally's personality.

darkknightkryta said:

That I agree, Batman going as Bruce recruting people is weird and a little out of character.

I guess what they are going to do with the flash character is use the Barry Allen name with Wally's personality.

Mike321 said:
darkknightkryta said:

Exactly, STOP THAT!  It bugs me when writers do that.  "We like this version of the character, so we'll rename him instead".  No reason to do that for anything, just use the character!  Though on another note, I've noticed DC has been moving away from Wally.  I haven't been keeping up with Flash in New 52 and I haven't actually read anyone call his name in Justice League, but it seems like Wally doesn't exist anymore.

darkknightkryta said:

Exactly, STOP THAT!  It bugs me when writers do that.  "We like this version of the character, so we'll rename him instead".  No reason to do that for anything, just use the character!  Though on another note, I've noticed DC has been moving away from Wally.  I haven't been keeping up with Flash in New 52 and I haven't actually read anyone call his name in Justice League, but it seems like Wally doesn't exist anymore.

Actually DC had a recent event called rebirth where they changed a lot of stuff, and they have been showing some love to Wally.