By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Wonder Woman AND Justice League First Trailers!

They're finally using some humor, that's good. Still, I wish they cast a physically stronger looking woman to play the part of Wonder Woman. Oh well, I'll take what I can get. lol

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Pretty great. I personally thought that Gal Gadot's performance in BvS was bland and that the character didn't really have much importance story-wise, so I'm liking how the Wonder Woman movie is shaping up.

As for Justice League, that was really refreshing, coming from the overly gritty Superman films. I wasn't big on Miller's Flash, though. Kind of cringey, not sure whether to blame the delivery of the lines or the writing.

bet: lost

The Wonder Woman movie looks promising so far.

Good first trailers for each. More excited about WW at present personally. And I'm totally in love with her theme

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Justice league looks good WW trailer looks fucking fantastic.

Is Marvel at comic con? I want to see a spiderman trailer too :(

Yes they are but their showcase starts later, as far as I know the only trailer comfirmed is Doctor Strange but I'm sure they will drop a Spider-Man teaser.

Around the Network

The Wonder Woman one looked decent, while JL looks horrible. It looked too small scale for a movie that's trying to rival The Avengers. And way too many crappy, overused jokes.

Seems to be more shots of that guy in the trailer than Wonder Woman herself FFS... They don't think a woman can carry a whole movie or what?

Oh boy, quips...

deskpro2k3 said:

They're finally using some humor, that's good. Still, I wish they cast a physically stronger looking woman to play the part of Wonder Woman. Oh well, I'll take what I can get. lol

like her?

Ezra Miller seems great for Barry Allen. Grant Guston is good, but the TV show and the Flash character in it are going downhill IMO. So it was a good decision for DC and Warner to decide to keep the universes totally separate.

I hope Superman stays out of the first JL movie completely, the worst thing to happen would be for the JL to be getting their asses kicked and for Superman to deus ex machina his way to victory. I'm a bit skeptical now of team assembly movies and a trailer basically showing Batman going around recruiting people we saw in BvS doesn't particularly raise the excitement stakes. Still can't judge from the trailer, so I can remain hopeful.

Wonder Woman seems like it could be good. How does the Greek pantheon thing work in DC? Are they like the Norse guys in Marvel where they are aliens, or or they presented as actual gods? Odd that Diana says she has no father, but then says she was brought forth by Zeus...ummm...he's her father, right?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix