By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - New Ghostbusters theme song (Warning: no matter how low your expectations are, prepare to be disappointed)

Tagged games:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AQ44nPrRTM

Holy shit! Is there a single redeeming quality about this movie?

Make me watch it day one if old.

Around the Network

WHAT WAIT WHAT?

wow that is real bad, Anyone else actually laugh at it?

Not watchable in germany...

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Eh...its not that bad. Nowhere near the original, but has some cool parts imo.

Around the Network

Checked some other videos...wth is this? Sounds horrible. It's like a poorly made remix.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Peh said:
Not watchable in germany...

Honestly, its unwatchable pretty much everywhere ;)

I'm old as balls, now. I was a kid when the original Ghostbusters came out. I still listen to the music from Ghostbusters 2 (Bobby Brown, Run DMC--awesome!)

I hate the trailers for the next movie but that song wasn't as bad as I expected. Decent dose of nostalgia. I only listened to a minute and a half, though.

It's different from the original but it isn't that bad :(. People are just hating for no apparent reason now.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

You said it! I enjoy FOB but they put out a crap sandwich of a theme song for this. Though one could say it's emblematic of everything we've seen from trailers/previews. This movie is going to bomb heavily. Everything I've seen or heard from it is garbage.