By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - New Ghostbusters theme song (Warning: no matter how low your expectations are, prepare to be disappointed)

Tagged games:

There are a few seconds that resemble something that could be considered good.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network

The song isn't great, but this thread did make me go look at a movie trailer. It doesn't look too bad, looks like ghostbusters, I'll go see it.

RolStoppable said:
There are a few seconds that resemble something that could be considered good.

And those are the seconds of silence while the song quickly buffers.

What... the.... hell..... they butchered it.

The orginal is like a master peice... this is more like a 4/10, its mediocre at best.

gergroy said:
The song isn't great, but this thread did make me go look at a movie trailer. It doesn't look too bad, looks like ghostbusters, I'll go see it.

That, or check the first movie trailer.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
Peh said:
Not watchable in germany...

I envy you.

JEMC said:

I agree that the original Ghostbusters theme hasn't aged all that well, but this new song... this movie is checking all the wrong boxes.

What the... I dont even...

The original theme song is still amasing.

This new theme song never will be.

Not good, but no where near terrible. They could have gotten different artists to do it though. I can only imagine a funky renedition by RHCP.

bet: lost

JRPGfan said:
JEMC said:

I agree that the original Ghostbusters theme hasn't aged all that well, but this new song... this movie is checking all the wrong boxes.

What the... I dont even...

The original theme song is still amasing.

This new theme song never will be.

Take off those rose tinted glasses.

The song is a bit slow for todays standards, for example.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Oh my LAWD!!!

I had to listen to Bobby Brown's "On Our Own" from GB2 to cleanse my eardrums of this abomination.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.