By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - New Ghostbusters theme song (Warning: no matter how low your expectations are, prepare to be disappointed)

Tagged games:

Some things are meant to stay unchanged...

What a horrible remake

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

ugh, that's terrible

I preferred the theme that was used in the first trailer, it sounded much closer to the original theme. This one isn't really clicking with me though.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

It's not bad at all XD then again, I didn't think the original theme nor the original movies were that good to begin with

I'll have to listen to it later, but I have absolutely zero interest in "Ghostbusters: Bride's Maids Edition".

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

It's not bad at all. I really hope the movie is amazing and becomes a box office hit lol. I have absolutely no idea why it's getting hate.

So..... much..... cringe.....*dies*

Wow... that really is terrible. This movie will do anything to rape memories.

KLXVER said:
Eh...its not that bad. Nowhere near the original, but has some cool parts imo.

Exactly.  I would rather they did the soundtrack to KH3 than the supposed Skrillex cover. 

Just listened to it and OMFG NO. Seriously? Fucking no.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames