By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 2016 Thread - Starting!

Conference Starting

Hype 22 100.00%

Total:22

It was a good conference. A bit up and down (Minecraft always drags) but very solid. Scorpio doesn't mean much to me, though, as I would play Microsoft exclusives on PC.

Around the Network

4k@30 gaming is possible if they run the game on low/med compared to 1080/60@ultra.

I hope we get the option.

That Scorpio announcement was just ridiculous. 4K Gaming.. OK.. the amount of Teraflops have no real value as to how certain games on different game engines perform. Yet, some specs was too much to ask for at this point, I guess.

Meh... OK press conference, nothing blowing my mind so far. Forza on PC is nice, probably check it out.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

That was a really solid conference. Very little bullshit and a good amount of gameplay (although why did we need to see Forza and Minecraft gameplay? We already know what we are getting from them). I'm surprised just how many of their games are coming to PC but as a non-XBox owner, I'm glad I wont be missing out on some of these games. Still, I wasn't really blown away by anything.

8/10

It was a good conference. A bit up and down (Minecraft always drags) but very solid. Scorpio doesn't mean much to me, though, as I would play Microsoft exclusives on PC.

Around the Network
Danman27 said:
Wondering if sony will decide to announce neo today to counter scorpio.

Not sure what they will or will not announce, but I'm sure if they were even considering NEO in 2016 they have pushed back to 2017 at this point.

Honestly, that was the best move for Sony anyways, as they SHOULD milk the high sales and high[er] margin of the current PS4 anyways.

You better believe that MS SPECIFICALLY stated 6TF to combat anything that Sony had, as rumors were that they were targeting 4-5... will be interesting to see how Sony reacts.

Good conference. It gets a 7/10 from me. It's kinda odd to announce Xbox one S then scorpio. I wouldn't wanna buy an Xbox one S this year just to have scorpio drop next year. Also, pretty much every Xbox game is on pc (windows 10) so that's less of an insentive for me to get one where I can just get me a really good desktop and play all Xbox games there.

Still, great line of games but absolutely no bomb shells (like Final fantasy 7 or backwards comp last year)

Sony needs bomb shells.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Wow, Microsoft fired and it fired hard. I'm actually pretty hyped for 1S.

That was a really solid conference. Very little bullshit and a good amount of gameplay (although why did we need to see Forza and Minecraft gameplay? We already know what we are getting from them). I'm surprised just how many of their games are coming to PC but as a non-XBox owner, I'm glad I wont be missing out on some of these games. Still, I wasn't really blown away by anything.

8/10

Double post, woopsie.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian