By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 2016 Thread - Starting!

Conference Starting

Hype 22 100.00%

Total:22

6 Tflops, and 320 gb/s memory bandwidth... its going to be 599$ isnt it?

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
I appreciate the promise that no Xbox One owner will be left behind, but I just don't get the interest in more pixels, more teraflops, more, more, more.

I guess being able to advertise a console as the most powerful ever is a good thing for Microsoft, but I'd rather Xbox division focus on making better games and not spend energy starting an arms race.

Resolution Gate.

Best pc conference ever, really liked it but 90 min feels so short even when they showed so much, hope we get a Gamescom conference aswell.

I suddenly care about specs now, excuse me everyone.

JRPGfan said:
6 Tflops, and 320 gb/s memory bandwidth... its going to be 599$ isnt it?

So.. more flops than a GTX1070 .. (5783GFLOPS ) Founder edition

And less than a GTX 1080  (8228GFLOPS) Founder edition

I'm really curious to see the price... but it will be released holiday 2017... so... :/

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

7/10. Pretty good conference. But with the Scorpio releasing, I feel like they'll still leave the other Xboxes behind.

I'd say it was a solid conference overall. Not much in the way of surprises (even without the leaks), but bar that i can't really think of anything i explicitly disliked. Even the Minecraft segment was at least amusing in its awkwardness.

7.5/10 from me.

I was hoping for new legend players for Fifa17 announced 😢

twintail said:
Enjoyed the conference.
BUT

I think Gears and Scalebound (especially) did not demo well at all. That FF15 demo was pretty bad and the T7 on stage seemed really weird considering Sony had already announced it (not even as an exclusive so it was multiplatform) and with PS4 exclusive content.

I think X1 S was good, but the showing of Scorpio for Holiday 2017 just makes me question whatever hardware boost the S will even provide. The lack of footage for Scorpio games is weird, and I think Sony will do a etter job debuting the NEO since I assume they will include gameplay with it.

And lastly, felt liek MS was just talking about the same games from last year again for 90% of the conference. Phil made it appear that they had all this new content to talk about and it never materialised.

Otherwise I enjoyed it but I dont think it was some fantastic showing.

Won't be suprised if some of these games will make a cameo next E3 :P

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

All Xbox exclusives are coming to PC ! The PC master race!!