By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 2016 Thread - Starting!

Conference Starting

Hype 22 100.00%

Total:22
FIT_Gamer said:
Turkish said:
How does the concept of Play Anywhere work? How did it work with Quantum Break? You get a piece of paper inside your Xbox game box with a redeem code for the Windows store or do you have to validate some ish via Xbox before u get a Windows code?

With QB it was buy the Xbox One version wait a week and 1/2 for them the send you the code for Win 10 version.  Hopefully they work that out. 

Was there a voucher to redeem inside the game box? Do you have to use an Xbox? Because I'd like start buying the discs if it gives me the pc version without using an Xbox.

Around the Network
Turkish said:
FIT_Gamer said:

With QB it was buy the Xbox One version wait a week and 1/2 for them the send you the code for Win 10 version.  Hopefully they work that out. 

Was there a voucher to redeem inside the game box? Do you have to use an Xbox? Because I'd like start buying the discs if it gives me the pc version without using an Xbox.

They sent it through Xbox messaging.

Ryuu96 said:

The Xbox Play Anywhere initiative goes one step further, making some of the company’s biggest games available across both Xbox One and Windows 10. Starting later this year, if you buy a game digitally on Xbox One you’ll also own it on Windows 10 and vice versa. The game will simply appear in your library and all of your saved game data and achievements will transfer across both platforms.

Only works with digital copies.

That's how you do it. 

Is there any reasoning behind no release date on the 500gb one s?

Faelco said:
darkenergy said:

The downplay is strong in you.

And yet did I say anything wrong? All on PC, almost no new announcements, cool new Slim version but please wait next year for our awesome next console. What's wrong in this? That's their new strategy with PC gaming in mind, they just screwed up their Scorpio announcement by announcing it a year too early, wich kills the current Xbox One (and sadly the Slim too) even faster than the PC focus does. A Scorpio announcement at E3 2017 would have been a lot better.

First it's "which", second the slim is currently in the top 20 best sellers in June on Amazon,third the holiday bundle is still selling on Amazon as well so....

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network
darkenergy said:
Faelco said:

And yet did I say anything wrong? All on PC, almost no new announcements, cool new Slim version but please wait next year for our awesome next console. What's wrong in this? That's their new strategy with PC gaming in mind, they just screwed up their Scorpio announcement by announcing it a year too early, wich kills the current Xbox One (and sadly the Slim too) even faster than the PC focus does. A Scorpio announcement at E3 2017 would have been a lot better.

First it's "which", second the slim is currently in the top 20 best sellers in June on Amazon,third the holiday bundle is still selling on Amazon as well so....

Really? Your first argument is "a non-english speaker made a typo"? Great argument, good job...

And are you really surprised that a new console just announced is selling well for now on Amazon ? Obviously the people wanting a Xbox One now will wait for the Xbox Slim. But in a few months, it could be a different story...

^^^

There is nothing wrong with trying to help make a correction but enough of that.

You just said the Scorpio killed the CURRENT Xbox one as well as the slim I told you that isn't happening and now you are saying it will in a few months? It seems you are moving goalpost.

Proud to be a Californian.