By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 2016 Thread - Starting!

Conference Starting

Hype 22 100.00%

Total:22

Scorpio sound ambitious, really looking foward to the final product.

Around the Network
IamAwsome said:
So Scorpio games can play on XB1? How will that work?

I have a feeling it is going to work the same way that the PSNeo is alleged to work.  Devs make a game that scales to the hardware.  Like PC settings ultimately.  Which, might be an oversimplification, but I am not a software engineer.

now all of the sudden these developers love more powerful consoles?

Solid 8 out of 10 for me. Lots of gameplay, not a ton of new stuff though. Except hardware and social features of course.

Scorpio is going to cost a fortune.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

IamAwsome said:
Danman27 said:
Wondering if sony will decide to announce neo today to counter scorpio.

This is why they usually have an evening conference. I bet they'll at least tease it. 

Well, they said they wouldn't talk about it. But MS having a three times stronger console doesn't look good for them. Either way, there's a pretty small chance that I'm getting anything. My PC is good enough, and my PS4 is my secondary gaming device to it. Either way, they aren't going to have an easy time getting that to run 4k. I have a 390 and it still struggles with 4k in most new games. 

Around the Network

All 3 consoles compatible + PC Xbox Play Anywhere... TONE of exclusives for the Xbox/Windows 10.
I mean.... Microsoft is really on fire :)

As expected. Nothing new and surprising. Microsoft standard.

Hunting Season is done...

So Scorpio is real... 6 tflops... Oh my.

xl-klaudkil said:
So Scorpio and nx 0 sales against ps4's 50-60mill at the end of 2017.

Gues where developers will go

Umm, shouldn't you be comparing scorpio and nx to PS Neo.. which will also start from 0?

So dont buy the XBO or XBO S coz theres a new Xbox out Holiday 2017, sure no thing MS