By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 2016 Thread - Starting!

Conference Starting

Hype 22 100.00%

Total:22

Big move saying they are confident it will be the most powerful console when it launches holiday 2017, I wonder if Sony will hold back the expected 2016 NEO and boost the"rumoured" specs to match or beat it.

Around the Network
Danman27 said:
Wondering if sony will decide to announce neo today to counter scorpio.

Sony already confirmed it won't be at E3, so unless they lied, the answer is no.

Ya know, aside from the fantastic games coming and the well put together presentation, the one major thing that I take away from all of this is that console makers really and truly do not and probably never will see PC gaming as a competitor/same field type of thing.

The whole "gaming without generations" tag, which I like, blatantly ignores the PC world. To me, this lends credence to the idea that a "console exclusive" is still an "exclusive" for the majority of that market.

IamAwsome said:
So Scorpio games can play on XB1? How will that work?

probably performance settings like PC

Really good show.
8.8/10 your turn Sony.

Around the Network

So Scorpio and nx 0 sales against ps4's 50-60mill at the end of 2017.

Gues where developers will go

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

EspadaGrim said:
Imaginedvl said:

Nice attempt to down play dude.

The conference is just awesome and the Scorpio and VR support is just the top of it :)

lol dude I'm an Xbox Fan I'm just sad that this is the 2nd year in a row were they have had their conference leaked.

Well your sentence implied the conference to be shamed, my bad :)

Yah, the leak sucks. I agree with you on that then.

Teeqoz said:
Seems odd to announce Scorpio this early. It might mitigate the sales impact from the Xbox One S.

nah 299 is a great price point for the Slim.

8/10. Project Scorpio hype!

IamAwsome said:
So Scorpio games can play on XB1? How will that work?

Games are made with the XB1 as the base.  That means the only real difference will be higher settings and resolution.  Think "Medium" and "Ultra High" settings on PC.  Same game, one just looks better.