By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU SALES UP!---360 Price DROP--Fails or NOT??

i heard this guy wants a 360 now..

Around the Network

I think this week and the past several have reinforced the argument that people waiting for the 360 drop is not why the box sells are slow. I mean the drop is doing something, as would have to be expected, but no real grand spike or anything.

Very disappointing for Microsoft. I'm sure they would have expected a better result than this.

Horrible results. You are only fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

It depends on what happens in the future, especially during the GTA4 launch. It's better to have sustained good sales than a big spike followed by a fast drop, so the next few weeks are important too.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

oh man! PS3's lead is only about 6,000! 360 might win this week when US sales come up!

complete failure

Next week PS3 should near 90K imo..

due to GT 5 prologue + its bundle effect,,

It should stay at 80K then until GTA Iv hits & from there on it will touch heavens in EU..

USA I have no idea what will happen

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

coolestguyever said:
oh man! PS3's lead is only about 6,000! 360 might win this week when US sales come up!

Thats very unlikely, your forgeting the ps3 will sell around 20k in japan.

mM

Unfortunately the price cut did exactly what I thought it'd do. Which was close the gap between the ps3 and the 360. I wanted it to surpass it but it was never realistically going to. Lets just hope the 360 remains steady at this higher level for a while. The 360 is after all very good value now that its so cheap.