Forums - Movies Discussion - Batman vs. Superman was amazing! Everything I wanted it to be! -I have a free ticket too, details inside

How did you like it?

great 47 24.61%

good 33 17.28%

ok 16 8.38%

meh 12 6.28%

bad 37 19.37%

biased me. 1 0.52%

other post below 0 0.00%

See results 45 23.56%

Total:191

Anyone else see it? I just got out, will post more later. Again, cryt fitics , sorry vgchatt critics, are morons! I loved it more than Star Wars! How did you like it? Also, I have a free movie ticket from fandango.com if anyone wants it for this movie only. Message me.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

Did you like man of steel?

And the critics who said it was just a movie setting up other movies?

F U!!!

They hardly got any mention. This was a full movie! Your all just beating on it becauseBen Affleck is Batman. He was great!

That fight was exactly as I hoped it would be. Some convenient happenings, but I looked past that. Such as Batman knowing Superman would just happen to smash him into buildings.....so on and so forth.

If you see this on video and skip the theater....shame on you!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

sundin13 said:
Did you like man of steel?

compared to what? The older ones or the one with Routh?

Also, if your a comic book Nazi and cannot enjoy any comic book movies then I do not know what to tell you. Don't know if this is true to the subject matter or not. I do not have that deformity, so I am free to actually enjoy movies.

See a doctor.

Around the Network

I also want to know if you liked Man of Steel. Not compared to anything, just in general.

nuckles87 said:
I also want to know if you liked Man of Steel. Not compared to anything, just in general.

Two movies that have nothing to do with each other besides some plot and superman being in them. I do not see the point in talking about them.

The movie looks stupid imo. Pass.

spurgeonryan said:
Anyone else see it? I just got out, will post more later. Again, cryt fitics , sorry vgchatt critics, are morons! I loved it more than Star Wars! How did you like it? Also, I have a free movie ticket from fandango.com if anyone wants it for this movie only. Message me.

I saw it yesterday. Not as bad as rewiewers' said, I think it was just good (6.5/10 in my book). I agree with you with Ben Affleck, I don't really like this guy normally, but his cast as Batman is spot on. Best Batman if you ask me. I've never seen it would be a day when I defend Affleck :P

Saw it yesterday as well. I give it an 8/10. My wife gives it a 9/10.