By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ignored Nintendo Direct game

KLXVER said:
I don't even understand what this game is about. Some people singing, theres a fight of some sort, a guy walks down a street and some close ups of some half naked women...

Take this from someone who shit on this game. Take it from someone who rarely gets won over on a game that he thinks looks like shit.

It's not what you think.

Around the Network

Im pretty excited for this game! Comes around my birthday, so guess I will get a copy, and I really hope a physical copy becomes available.

spemanig said:

And it really can't be overstated just how stupid that name is. SMT backwards isn't clever when the result is such a stupid, repelling name. People literally skip games based on shitty names like that. That, on top of the terrible decision not to dub it, is literally sending this game out to die. They aren't even trying to sell this game here, which is a shame.

Game was sending out to die by itself with final "Fayya Embuurem" song. This was hilariously stupid.

Boberkun said:

Game was sending out to die by itself with final "Fayya Embuurem" song. This was hilariously stupid.

Did you seriously just spoil that for me? What a dick move man, come on.

hershel_layton said:
ktay95 said:
The fuck is this thread?? O_O

Honestly don't know. I saw the game while watching the direct, saw no one talk about it, thought the game looked decent, and made a thread.

It may be just me, but I think people take games a tad bit too seriously. I usually just like to play the game(unless it's unenjoyable to the point where I can't stand it), not caring to nitpick cons and whatnot.

It literally took like a few posts for it to become a shit show here and I have no idea why. I read like 10 posts and decided fuck it i'll talk about this game elsewhere, cant believe how quickly the thread was derailed.

Around the Network
IkePoR said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Probably TLG will be 10 times worse than the last COD since is likely gonna sell 10 times worse. Is that how it works, right?

I used to believe sales and quality were not the same though... and I would say I have seen more people here excited for TLG than for COD, how is that possible? 

Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensi are brand names that sell millions of copies of games.

Stop it.

Last time I looked the best games in either series were below even 1 million (not to speak of millions) with the sole exception of Awakening. If we assume at least half the userbase overlaps we look at 1.3 million expected sales max, if no fan of either series is repelled from the concept of the crossover.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Edwardooo said:
I thought this was a thread about Rhythm Heaven, the true forgotten game of this Direct.

I was really happy about this announcement, I liked the Wii-game. Will get it.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Sorry, I kinda lost interest in this game after seeing the lack of Fire Emblem and the overabundance of singing. Yeah yeah, the gameplay is good, but I can get good gameplay on top of a theme that interest me elsewhere. Maybe down the road if there's a sale or something I'll pick this game, but otherwise naw mawn.

I'm really very interested in this game. I find interesting the mixture between the music idol world and some creepy, dark parts. I really hope it deals with the pressure and problems singers are exposed to on the mass market. It would be a wasted opportunity if that's not the case.

It's obvious that is is the case of a game which is not what it seems to be. And that's what is really keeping me interested, in top of a great battle system (a mixture between SMT and the FE triangle). I approve.

I'm still mad about this game.

It's raping the fire emblem franchise in the worst possible way.

Highschool teen idol? The people who made the decisions about this game should be fired.

The game floped in Japan and it's going to get even worse here.
The worst part is that if they made the game people actually wanted instead of this weird "thing", sales would have been so much better.