By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ignored Nintendo Direct game

The latest Nintendo Direct was heavily criticized. I don't know why there was much hate. Sure, the new Paper Mario gives you a lot of doubt, but many games Nintendo showed in the Direct(and plan to release during this year) does not make this year sub-average(doesn't make it above-average either).

Tokyo Sessions(a crossover for Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei) seems like a very fun game. This game alone actually made me quite satisfied. The only video game i bought last year was Xenoblade Chronicles for the 3DS(which I despised due to horrible resolution. It was better on Wii). I might actually buy a few games this year.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

Except the game was announced over 3 years ago and has been part of Nintendo's lineup every year since. It's hard to get excited for it at this point. I mean I'll play it but I stopped waiting for it a long while ago.

I don't even understand what this game is about. Some people singing, theres a fight of some sort, a guy walks down a street and some close ups of some half naked women...

Boutros said:

Except the game was announced over 3 years ago and has been part of Nintendo's lineup every year since. It's hard to get excited for it at this point. I mean I'll play it but I stopped waiting for it a long while ago.

Then I wonder why was everybody so excited when we had a "date" release for The Last Guardian.

If you imagine the Fire Emblem series as a young female, you watch it from it's birth as it grows into a promising, beautiful young girl. Though with great beauty comes attention seeking, and somewhere along the lines, she decided the modest, dignified route wasn't good enough. So she started taking growth hormones, got huge breast implants and started wearing highly revealing clothes.

At some point, she found herself a boyfriend and he believed she could sing...

Tokyo Sessions - 2016

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
Boutros said:

Then I wonder why was everybody so excited when we had a "date" release for The Last Guardian.

Because The Last Guardian will be good.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Goodnightmoon said:
Boutros said:

Because they thought it might have been cancelled?

IkePoR said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Reviews of Tokyo#FE are pretty good.

Reviews of The Last Guardian are not, because nobody has played it.

KLXVER said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Because they thought it might have been cancelled?

Didnt we though this game would be cancelled after 2 years of silence?

Wasnt some people worried that the game could be not localized because it bombed in Japan?

I thought it was a relief when they said it was coming in june to NA and Europe.

Goodnightmoon said:
IkePoR said:

Reviews of Tokyo#FE are pretty good.

Reviews of The Last Guardian are not, because nobody has played it.

Cute.  Now tell me the sales.