By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ignored Nintendo Direct game

KLXVER said:

No, this one:

Your post implied that if you're interested in the game, you should buy it day one or else you would need to pay around $100 for it due to low stock. You didn't have to resort to paying $100, because you could have just got it digitally. There's absolutely no need at all to buy this game day one.

Around the Network
spemanig said:
Your post implied that if you're interested in the game, you should buy it day one or else you would need to pay around $100 for it due to low stock. You didn't have to resort to paying $100, because you could have just got it digitally. There's absolutely no need at all to buy this game day one.

I was talking to the people who want a physical copy of it. Sorry for the confusion.

shikamaru317 said:

For what it's worth, I'm excited to play Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. Hopefully NX has BC since I don't own a Wii U.

Imo the direct was great for 3DS fans, not so great for Wii U fans. 2016 might just be the best year yet for 3DS owners; Pokemon Sun and Moon, Fire Emblem Fates, Bravely Second, Monster Hunter, Hyrule Warriors: Legends, and more all in one year, doesn't get much better than that. Wii U 2016 lineup on the other hand is meh, aside from Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Pokken, and Zelda U imo. 

I actually disagree. On the contrary, this is far and away the most consistant year the Wii U has ever had. Twilight Princess HD and Pokken out this month, Star Fox Zero next month, TMS in the summer, Paper Mario likely in September and Zelda U likely in November. Even myself who has no intrest in TPHD, thinks SF0 looks terrible, and has never gravitated towards Paper Mario, can see the uncharacteristically content-dense year for the Wii U.

I'm not exedurrating when I say that I've never been so impressed with the Wii U's line up after a Direct than I was after this. That's 6 high profile games coming out this year, and that's nothing to scoff at. I also think it's worth a mention that the japanese 3ds line up is far less exciting since half of those games are out there already.

I'm 100% sure you won't need to worry about NX BC. Their language on the matter has been clear and unwavering. As long as you don't mind that you'll be buying it on the NX eshop lol.

Goodnightmoon said:
Azuren said:

"Desperate" says the person who brings ratings and sales of games A through D into a conversation concerning perceived hype of games E and F.

You are funny, you put weak arguments there and then you blame me when the argument goes against you xD

I put forth evidence to back up my claims and you disregard them. I responded to your claims, while also making note that they have nothing to do with what we were talking about. It's called humoring. The facts remain facts, though, and if you care to dispute them, feel free. I'll be washing my hands of this conversation while you do. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

It's about effeminate Japanese characters, dressed in pink and purple signing girly Japanese pop music. You can't get much more niche than that lol. I suppose if it's getting ignored, that would be why. The appeal just isn't broad enough.

Around the Network
spemanig said:
hershel_layton said:

I feel you. This game feels like something I'll plan on buying when it goes on sale. 

No I'm definitely getting it day 1.

I usually don't get games day 1. Don't know why, just usually don't

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

AlfredoTurkey said:

It's about effeminate Japanese characters, dressed in pink and purple signing girly Japanese pop music. You can't get much more niche than that lol. I suppose if it's getting ignored, that would be why. The appeal just isn't broad enough.

The only effeminate characters in the game are the girls. Let's not start that.

Would like to get a bit more info on this game, but the market is very specific so it makes sense that they didn't go too deep for this one

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]