By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ignored Nintendo Direct game

Holy crap. Damn. How did a thread i made saying this game looks decently fun turn into a shit-posting thread?

Wow. Never knew people could have so much hatred for one game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
hershel_layton said:

I feel you. This game feels like something I'll plan on buying when it goes on sale. 

No I'm definitely getting it day 1.

KLXVER said:
If anyone are even mildly interested in this game, I would recommend buying it day 1. I thought I had time with Project Zero 5(Fatal Frame 5 in NA), but no. Just had to pay about 100 bucks for it...

This. 

I love that people say they'll buy it when it goes on Sale. This game screams limited Release. 

KLXVER said:
If anyone are even mildly interested in this game, I would recommend buying it day 1. I thought I had time with Project Zero 5(Fatal Frame 5 in NA), but no. Just had to pay about 100 bucks for it...

No you didn't. Digital.

spemanig said:
KLXVER said:

No you didn't. Digital.

No, this one:

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
Jumpin said:
The game won't be translated from Japanese, so fuck it.

Yes it will. Is the voices what still are japanese.

It's still not fully translated from Japanese. That's cheap and tacky in this day and age.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Yes it will. Is the voices what still are japanese.

It's still not fully translated from Japanese. That's cheap and tacky in this day and age.

True, but at this point Im surprised its coming at all.

I was hyped like 3 years ago

KLXVER said:
Jumpin said:

True, but at this point Im surprised its coming at all.

Seeing the low sales on japan, I can uderstand if they dont want to make a huge investment on the voice acting when they probably barely covered the expenses of the originals, they are not only actors but also singers, to translate the songs seems like a huge work that could potentially ruin the qulity if is not well done. But options are always better definitively.

shikamaru317 said:

For what it's worth, I'm excited to play Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. Hopefully NX has BC since I don't own a Wii U.

Imo the direct was great for 3DS fans, not so great for Wii U fans. 2016 might just be the best year yet for 3DS owners; Pokemon Sun and Moon, Fire Emblem Fates, Bravely Second, Monster Hunter, Hyrule Warriors: Legends, and more all in one year, doesn't get much better than that. Wii U 2016 lineup on the other hand is meh, aside from Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Pokken, and Zelda U imo. 

Well, of course it is. The NX is most likely coming out in November after all!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---