By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Mobs of 'hundreds' of masked men rampage through Stockholm central station beating up refugee children

Oh the children.
Why stop there?

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:

"small percentage"? No, it's a large percentage of immigrants in Sweden that are prone to violence.

Wow, you seriously don't see that Swedish media hides and tries to whitewash (skönmåla) immigrant crime? The reason that Cologne got so big in media was because it was covered up by the Police in Germany and right-wing blogs had to dig up the truth until mainstream media picked it up.

And the assaults by immigrants at the festival in Stockholm last summer is documented to be covered up by DN, our biggest newspaper in Sweden. The only reason it was brought up now is because of all the attention to Cologne and the following discussion about Police cover-ups and censorship in many Western countries.

Yeah, nazi-racists have sentiment towards children. I didn't claim that in my post though, but sure, I actually think racists often have quite noble values towards family, children, nature and animals. Much much much more sentiment than some foreign cultures display, for sure.

The problem with nazi-racists I think is not only that they're prone to violence but mainly that they're totalitarian like you say, they want to control society and crush democracy. I'm totally against that, I hate totalitarian ideology.

Why are you lying about Cologne? "criminal groups"? That's an utter lie. It was text messages sent from one immigrant to the other, and thousands of immigrants just hopped on. In Sweden, in Finland and in Germany and many other countries. Criminal groups instigated the immigrants to sexually assault at that Stockholm festival too?

Wow, I'm getting angry now. You seriously don't draw any conlusions when you see these patterns where thousands of men from certain cultures are behaving in a certain way, that perhaps there's a difference in values? That we're talking about behaviour thats is far more more common and actually fairly representative for the average, than it's comparable to fringe phenomenons like European nazis.

Why do you try to whitewash them? Does your rosy world fall apart if the truth is that men from the Middle East largely have a chauvinistic view towards women and that many of them are egoistical and lack compassion?

So the Nazi-rascists that you admit are prone to violence are caring and loving people when it comes to women and children? Ok...

I am not lying about anything. But I don´t assume anything about a whole group of people from different nations without facts. If we assume that one thousand refugees had commited these acts, the would still only account for parts of one thousand of all refugees.

I am not trying to whitewash any criminal. In my view, there is no difference between a right-wing radical from Sweden or one from Syria. What I am saying is that I never take what a few radicals are doing, and apply it to the rest of the population. The mistake we do throughout history is to generalize; about women as a whole, about men as a whole, about jews, about muslims, about black or asian or indian.

The foremost adversary against ISIS right now, is muslim nations. The rebels against Assad, are muslims. Most people seek freedom from oppression. Do I agree that the view n women in a lot of these countries is not good? Absolutely. Do I therefore think most people think rape or assault on women is ok? Absolutely not.

Slimebeast said:
Puppyroach said:
Slimebeast said:

They're not "kids", they're criminal teenagers and young men. The racists attacked them to show that there's resistance towards their criminal activity despite our politicians and the police being lenient towards it.

The racist assault was not an example of wanting to "oppress kids". That's an unfair description. More correct is to describe it as a criminal reaction to imported criminals who have been allowed to roam around for far too long.

And stop with your relativization and self hate - it's not regardless of culture. Some cultures have far less elements that want to oppress women and kids than other cultures have. It's dishonest not to acknowledge that.

And the reason you haven't heard about these criminal Morrocans is not because it's a minor problem, it's because media is silent about it on purpose, because if the truth came out it would increase anti-immigrant sentiments in Sweden.

The racists are extremists in society, that I agree with, but the assaults in Cologne were widespread all over Europe. That was not "extremist", because these acts represented much larger segments of the population in question than just the very extreme. And that's the issue here, that's the danger. If it was a fringe phenomenon by extremists, it wouldn't be as worrying. But now it is much more common and demands a different analysis.

How convenient that the media is "covering up" only the facts that would suit your argument? If the media is so eager to cover up attacks executed by a small percentage of the refugees, why did they write about the attacks in Cologne or those at a festival in Stocholm?

And I find it absolutely amazing that you think rascists would have any sentiment towards children- There is no difference between a rascist and a radical muslim pr a nazi; they are all right-wing extremists that want to control society through violence.

The attacks in Cologne seems to have been organized by criminal groups throughout Europe, but why should we then apply their behaviour on all refugees in Europe? When we see coordinated nazi demonstrations around Sweden, should we then assume all Swedes share their views?

"small percentage"? No, it's a large percentage of immigrants in Sweden that are prone to violence.

Wow, you seriously don't see that Swedish media hides and tries to whitewash (skönmåla) immigrant crime? The reason that Cologne got so big in media was because it was covered up by the Police in Germany and right-wing blogs had to dig up the truth until mainstream media picked it up.

And the assaults by immigrants at the festival in Stockholm last summer is documented to be covered up by DN, our biggest newspaper in Sweden. The only reason it was brought up now is because of all the attention to Cologne and the following discussion about Police cover-ups and censorship in many Western countries.

Yeah, nazi-racists have sentiment towards children. I didn't claim that in my post though, but sure, I actually think racists often have quite noble values towards family, children, nature and animals. Much much much more sentiment than some foreign cultures display, for sure.

The problem with nazi-racists I think is not only that they're prone to violence but mainly that they're totalitarian like you say, they want to control society and crush democracy. I'm totally against that, I hate totalitarian ideology.

Why are you lying about Cologne? "criminal groups"? That's an utter lie. It was text messages sent from one immigrant to the other, and thousands of immigrants just hopped on. In Sweden, in Finland and in Germany and many other countries. Criminal groups instigated the immigrants to sexually assault at that Stockholm festival too?

Wow, I'm getting angry now. You seriously don't draw any conlusions when you see these patterns where thousands of men from certain cultures are behaving in a certain way, that perhaps there's a difference in values? That we're talking about behaviour thats is far more more common and actually fairly representative for the average, than it's comparable to fringe phenomenons like European nazis.

Why do you try to whitewash them? Does your rosy world fall apart if the truth is that men from the Middle East largely have a chauvinistic view towards women and that many of them are egoistical and lack compassion?

First of all its quit clear which political party you vote for in Sweden. Swedish democrats, has its rots deep within racist groups in Sweden, if not please tell me. I mean you seem to see threw all the white washing. And before you go all balistic on me. Can you kindly tell me what ethnicity the girl had, you know the one that got killed this week? Because clearly the only victism here are Swedish ethnic people.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22177440.ab

Now that beeing said, what amazes me is you only speak about the "kids" etc. You dont mention that Sweden cant take more refugees. And you dont mention that 80 000 out of the 120 000 might get deported. Now you seems smart, dont take this the wrong way or as we say in Sweden "Missuppfatta mig rätt". No one here want that kind "stuff" on the streets, I think you and I and most people here can agree on that, right? (you know young kids runing around robbing etc. or racist runing around) But to out right blame every none ethnic Sweden for majority of the crimes is just a pure lie. Just look at what happened this week. You cant justify that, imaging every crimal gang going balistic on the street rufely 5000 people can screw up a country. That being said the ones missbehaving send them back, give them a fair trail etc.

Another problem: integration
Now when does a immigrant become an Swede? Tell me please? I have friends with diffrent backgrounds from all over the world. They never get accepted as Swedes. Might I mention that none of them have a criminal background or commited a crime unlike the ones we see/mentioned in media (certianly Swedish ethnic and others ethnic groups). They all have university degrees (that doesnt mean that someone is better etc). In Sweden and Europe thier is a certain way of thinking of people regarding diffrent ethnicities or as Malcom X said "A nigger is allways a nigger".

My idea, School whit SFI and internship (praktik via AMF), demand they learn the Swedish and the socialcodes. You will be surprised how many want to. If they dont want to, Good bye mate! Plain and simple.

What is the best solution? You guessed it right, stop taking refugees. My idea is let America and its allies solve this, not us Sweden we have done enough dont you think? We have taken in to many immigrants so we can intergrate them. What amazes me is that American wasted 4 trillion dollars to kill Saddam. Holy f**king sh*t! And in the same time screw up the world economy. But no one talks about George Bush, Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney etc theese are the true villians. And dont take this the wrong way, but theese white imperialist have literally f**ked up the world. Are they in any way worse then terrorists? Nope!

I tell you what, Saddam would never let ISIS/Bin-ladin do this under his control and neither would Bashar Al-Assad. But Americas only purpose as you and I know it was to distablize the hole region and to get cheap oil. Dived and conquer my friend. In the end its all about money.

Puppyroach said:
Slimebeast said:

So the Nazi-rascists that you admit are prone to violence are caring and loving people when it comes to women and children? Ok...

I am not lying about anything. But I don´t assume anything about a whole group of people from different nations without facts. If we assume that one thousand refugees had commited these acts, the would still only account for parts of one thousand of all refugees.

I am not trying to whitewash any criminal. In my view, there is no difference between a right-wing radical from Sweden or one from Syria. What I am saying is that I never take what a few radicals are doing, and apply it to the rest of the population. The mistake we do throughout history is to generalize; about women as a whole, about men as a whole, about jews, about muslims, about black or asian or indian.

The foremost adversary against ISIS right now, is muslim nations. The rebels against Assad, are muslims. Most people seek freedom from oppression. Do I agree that the view n women in a lot of these countries is not good? Absolutely. Do I therefore think most people think rape or assault on women is ok? Absolutely not.

I imagine many of them are wife beaters, that's why I put "family" there instead of women. But I don't know enough.

Yes you kind of lied because you are ready to believe that the assaults were organized by criminal groups (speculation), but not willing to make an obvious conclusion: that many Middle eastern young men are prone to commit violence against women. Don't you really ask yourself how on earth is it possible to sway thousands of young men to behave like this all over Europe?

This is like talking to a stone. What is your problem? This is what makes me so mad about anti-racists. Always defend the immigrant, always criticize your own. Total disrespect for truth.

The point is that they aren't radicals. The chauvinist view on women is widespread and rooted in their culture, and therefore relatively little is needed for them to commit these kinds of heinous acts. An average Swedish male is much less prone to act like this, and you know it.

And about generalization. This is ridiculous. You're generalizing yourself! You assume that racists in general don't sympathize with women and children or else you wouldn't find it "absolutely amazing" to believe that racists have sentiment towards children. That's hypocricy.

Why do you bring up Assad and ISIS? That these guys are fleeing the horrors of Assad and ISIS makes it all just even more perverted, that they have the stomach to behave like this as soon as they reach a safe haven? To me it says that these guys never felt very oppressed or threatened at all, because someone who is fleeing from his life simply wouldn't show this supremacist behaviour.

I'm disgusted. This tolerance is for no good. Our country is filled with guys like you and forest-spirit who act as apologists for immigrants. Nobody will thank you, nobody gives a rats ass about your humanism and tolerance. All it does is that foreigners feel even more secure to behave like they want, that whatever bad they do there's always going to be a flock of people who's going to explain away their bad behaviour. And it makes our country worse.

Damn it I hate Sweden so much. "The humanitarian super power", where people imagine that they're holier than Jesus. We are the most insane people in the world, and thankfully this mass immigration has one positive the side effect: that soon this sick people will be extinct.

Hm, title says hundreds but then I read 40-50 people.... that's pretty far off from hundreds I'd say . Unless they're just doing what journalists do today and misconstrue what actually happened.

Around the Network

I will not post anything else in this thread since I hope its quite obvious that we have a lot of issues in Sweden at the moment with some immigrants not respecting the law and women, and likewise with some Swedes.

Overall though, sexual crime hasn't increased in Sweden in the last ten years, according to www.bra.se, and that's good at least. And Sweden is overall one of the safest lands in the world that at the moment is experiencing massive economic growth at the same as we are challenged by huge amounts of refugees and politically by right-wing extremists. The same thing happened at the beginning of the 90's with former Jugoslavia.

As most countries, we face challenges, and like most countries we manage through them. Hopefully the criminals that have attacked women can all be brought to justice, just like the racist protesters that attacked people.

Danuch said:
Slimebeast said:
Puppyroach said:
Slimebeast said:

They're not "kids", they're criminal teenagers and young men. The racists attacked them to show that there's resistance towards their criminal activity despite our politicians and the police being lenient towards it.

The racist assault was not an example of wanting to "oppress kids". That's an unfair description. More correct is to describe it as a criminal reaction to imported criminals who have been allowed to roam around for far too long.

And stop with your relativization and self hate - it's not regardless of culture. Some cultures have far less elements that want to oppress women and kids than other cultures have. It's dishonest not to acknowledge that.

And the reason you haven't heard about these criminal Morrocans is not because it's a minor problem, it's because media is silent about it on purpose, because if the truth came out it would increase anti-immigrant sentiments in Sweden.

The racists are extremists in society, that I agree with, but the assaults in Cologne were widespread all over Europe. That was not "extremist", because these acts represented much larger segments of the population in question than just the very extreme. And that's the issue here, that's the danger. If it was a fringe phenomenon by extremists, it wouldn't be as worrying. But now it is much more common and demands a different analysis.

How convenient that the media is "covering up" only the facts that would suit your argument? If the media is so eager to cover up attacks executed by a small percentage of the refugees, why did they write about the attacks in Cologne or those at a festival in Stocholm?

And I find it absolutely amazing that you think rascists would have any sentiment towards children- There is no difference between a rascist and a radical muslim pr a nazi; they are all right-wing extremists that want to control society through violence.

The attacks in Cologne seems to have been organized by criminal groups throughout Europe, but why should we then apply their behaviour on all refugees in Europe? When we see coordinated nazi demonstrations around Sweden, should we then assume all Swedes share their views?

First of all its quit clear which political party you vote for in Sweden. Swedish democrats, has its rots deep within racist groups in Sweden, if not please tell me. I mean you seem to see threw all the white washing. And before you go all balistic on me. Can you kindly tell me what ethnicity the girl had, you know the one that got killed this week? Because clearly the only victism here are Swedish ethnic people.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22177440.ab

Now that beeing said, what amazes me is you only speak about the "kids" etc. You dont mention that Sweden cant take more refugees. And you dont mention that 80 000 out of the 120 000 might egt deported. Now you seems smart, dont take this the wrong way or as we say in Sweden "Missuppfatta mig rätt". No one here want that kind "stuff" on the streets, I think you and I and most people here can agree on that, right? (you know young kids runing around robbing etc.) But to out right blame every none ethnic Sweden for majority of the crimes is just a pure lie. Just look at what happened this week. You cant justify that, imaging every crimal gang going balistic on the street rufely 5000 people.

Another problem: integration
Now when does a immigrant become an Swede? Tell me please? I have friends with diffrent backgrounds from all over the world. They never get accepted as Swedes. Might I mention that none of them have a criminal background or commited a crime unlike the ones we see/mentioned in media (certianly Swedish ethnic and others ethnic groups). They all have university degrees (that doesnt mean that someone is better etc). In Sweden and Europe thier is a certain way of thinking of people regarding diffrent ethnicities or as Malcom X said "A nigger is allways a nigger".

My idea, School whit SFI and internship (praktik via AMF), demand they learn the Swedish and the socialcodes. You will be surprised how many want to. . If they dont want to, Good bye mate! Plain and simple.

What is the best solution? You guessed it right, stop taking refugees. My idea is let America and its allies solve this, not us Sweden we have done enough dont you think? We have taken in to many immigrants so we can intergrate them. What amazes me is that American wasted 4 trillion dollars to kill Saddam. Holy f**king sh*t! And in the same time screw up the world economy. But no one talks about George Bush, Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney etc theese are the true villians. And dont take this the wrong way, but theese white imperialist have literally f**ked up the world. Are they in any way worse then terrorists? Nope!

I tell you what, Saddam would never let ISIS/Bin-ladin do this under his control and neither would Bashar Al-Assad. But Americas only purpose as you and I know it was to distablize the hole region and to get cheap oil. Dived and conquer my friend. In the end its all about money.

Of course I'm a Sweden Democrat. Yes, they were somewhat racist in the past, but first and foremost they were nationalist.

What do you mean by white-washing? Because I objected towards Puppyroach's claim that "racists" also are nasty against women and children?

The 22 year old woman that was killed by the Somalian refugee, she was a Lebanese Christian I think. What does that have to do with anything?

You say "But to out right blame every none ethnic Sweden for majority of the crimes is just a pure lie.". Now you are lying, man! I didn't say anything like that. What I am saying is, is that many of the refugees that come to Sweden belong to cultures that are chauvinistic towards women and that are much more prone to violence - meaning that less provokation, frustration, or whatever triggering factor is needed for them to resort to violence, than what is needed for a Swede to commit violence. The threshhold for violence is dangerously low, and that's a problem for society. Especially for a soceity and culture that is so sensitive and defenseless as the Swedish.

About deportations, I don't get the point. Could you explain what you mean?

I disagree with your analysis on integration. The main problem is with foreigners who won't integrate. Yes, Swedish social codes are weird and hard to learn, and it's hard to become friends with Swedes because we're playing theater, but there's so many factors that compensate for this. For example, most employers are willing to give a foreigner a chance even if it's apparent that he lacks the qualifications for a job. I see it all the time.

Swedes have the mentality that it's Sweden's fault that immigrants can't integrate. So much self blame. It's ridiculous and I'm sick and tired of this debate that has lasted for at least 30 years.

Yes, like you say. Shut the border, problem solved.

I agree that it's strange that USA doesn't do more. It's a huge country with a tough, strong culture, strong self-confidence about its position, and has a determined police force. USA has shown time and time again how excellent it is to take in and assimilate foreign people. Not sure what Americans think of this, but I think the USA has capacity to receive a large part of these refugees.

Puppyroach said:
I will not post anything else in this thread since I hope its quite obvious that we have a lot of issues in Sweden at the moment with some immigrants not respecting the law and women, and likewise with some Swedes.

Overall though, sexual crime hasn't increased in Sweden in the last ten years, according to www.bra.se, and that's good at least. And Sweden is overall one of the safest lands in the world that at the moment is experiencing massive economic growth at the same as we are challenged by huge amounts of refugees and politically by right-wing extremists. The same thing happened at the beginning of the 90's with former Jugoslavia.

As most countries, we face challenges, and like most countries we manage through them. Hopefully the criminals that have attacked women can all be brought to justice, just like the racist protesters that attacked people.

Cant even bring yourself to say you are having problems with muslim immigrants can you ? 

In 2014, according to the Gatestone Institute, a respected American think tank, the number of rapes had risen to 6,620, an increase of 1,472 per cent since 1975.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3317978/Torn-apart-open-door-migrants-Sweden-seen-Europe-s-liberal-nation-violent-crime-soaring-Far-Right-march-reports-SUE-REID.html#ixzz3ylMBPwJz 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Swede gov and police are awesome liers about what is really happening.  Actually most news outlest are reporting Sweden as having the highest crime with sexual assualts and rapes sky rocketing, hmm wonder why.  

"The Swedish police recorded the highest number of offences - about 63 per 100,000 inhabitants - of any force in Europe, in 2010. The second-highest in the world." http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372

Sweden is just really good and excusing rapists and murderers, they been throug so much lets give them all the sympathy we can.  

Mob mentality sure makes people stupid.

Moroccans are "refugees" now? Last i heard there were no wars or natural disasters there lately? The word is migrants people, use it.