By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Mobs of 'hundreds' of masked men rampage through Stockholm central station beating up refugee children

I don't see hundreds in those pics. 50 maybe?

@puppyroach refugees is not a race and if you say they're muslims that's not a race either.  I think they're just anti teenager gang members that have come from other countries with no good intentions.  

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
40-50 = hundreds
Teenagers = children
Enough now = racist.
got it.

There is more to the story

Last week, Swedish police warned that Stockholm's main train station has become unsafe after being ‘taken over’ by dozens of Moroccan street children.

The all-male migrant teen gangs are spreading terror in the centre of the Swedish capital, stealing, groping girls and assaulting security guards, according to Stockholm police.

Members of the gangs, some as young as nine, roam central Stockholm day and night, refusing help provided by the Swedish authorities.

Sweden has seen a dramatic increase in the number of Moroccan under-18s who apply for asylum without a parent or guardian in the past four years, with many later running away from the housing provided to live on the streets in the capital.

Stockholm police estimate that at least 200 Moroccan street children move in the area around the main train station in the centre of the capital, sleeping rough, and living off criminal activity.

The issue of the Moroccan teen gangs first made headlines last year, and the situation has since escalated with Stockholm police demanding authorities to take action.

Desperate officers have started arresting the teens for public drunkenness in order to get them off the streets for a few hours, with the policeman adding that they are 'on our knees'.

Authority fails, mob justice takes over, nothing new.
Of course the mob is painted as racist football hooligans.

the 'teen gangs' seem like the real racists (starting young too i wonder who they learned it from)

Baryonyx said:

It's funny to witness the band-wagon stereotype living up to it's reputation. People who don't know the circumstances, the background or anything other then a very short explaination of a situation that lacked depth in the information from that specific article, they jump to the conclusion that they know enough to pass a judgement. I better be careful with saying: enough now, in the future... 

Swedish media exploit this phenomenon all the time, leaving out vital information and then drawing false conclusions with the intent to shape the opinions of the people. Thankfully people are starting to see through their dishonesty in recent times, causing alternative news sources on the internet to thrive.

OT: Talk about counter-productive. Horrible initiative.

Fortunately no one seems to have been killed.

Baryonyx said:

Perhaps because SvennoJ is Swedish or Scandinavian?  why shouldn't he then know the circumstances of this story?  

I´m Swedish and that´s the first I have ever heard of Morrocoan mobs.

Ka-pi96 said:
Puppyroach said:

Because you say that it is understandable why they hate refugees. Why is it understandable by the way? Would it have been ok if they had attacked adults instead of kids? And what is it that is ok to hate about people that are running from their homes in fear?

It's easy enough to understand.

You've heard of things people like Trump or other nationalistic groups have said right? Surely you can understand why they say the things they do and why people agree with them? The post directly below yours by SvennoJ gives one possible example of why they could hate refugees. It doesn't justify it or anything but it's still a reason.

Just because I can understand why they think that way doesn't mean I agree with them. It doesn't mean I'm blaming the refugees or that I'm justifying the actions of people attacking them.

Adjective[edit]

understandable ‎(comparative more understandable, superlative most understandable)

1. Capable of being understood; comprehensible.
  2. Capable of being accepted or excused under the circumstances.

Around the Network

If there really are gangs in the train station then maybe this needed to be done. I can't judge because I don't know what's really going on. The media and police imo can't be trusted.

Humanity, it never fails.

spurgeonryan, please add comments to clarify this propaganda article!

I'm a Swede.

The children they attacked are hundreds of Moroccan teenagers who came here illegaly and are making central Stockholm to a little hellhole. They rob and beat up innocent people. The police doesn't do anything, these youngsters aren't jailed, and they aren't deported. So it's understandable that the people will become angry eventually. I actually wish it happened more often, to send a signal that this has to be dealt with.

People should know that attacks like these by the extreme right are extremely rare in Sweden. The vast majority of violent acts is commited by people with immigrant background in Sweden, but the officials and media won't tell the truth. This one was also weird, because like we've seen in Germany lately it included a bunch of football hooligans who don't care for politics but just love to fight. So it isn't something permanent.

Media is exploiting this. Right wing violence is exaggerated and reported unproportionately, so crazily enough common people in Sweden actually believe that immigrants walk around unsafe on our streets in fear of racist violence, which is totally untrue, as it's immigrant youth who rule the streets and commit the majority of violence.

There is currently a cover-up scandal going on in Sweden that reminds of the Cologne scandal. Both the police and media tried to silence an event which was much like the one at New Year's eve in Cologne. Last summer, at a youth festival, hundreds of Afghan, Arab and Somali teens systematically violated girls in the crowd, a phenomenon we haven't seen in Sweden before. Because it was immigrants behind it, they silenced it, but thanks to the Cologne backlash, this was brought up eventually.

So this assault was perfect for the establishment so that attention is drawn away from the cover-up. This will mobilize all the left, the politically correct elite and all sorts of "holier than though" hypocrites to hunt for everyone that is critical of immigration and stigmatize them and accuse them of causing "a climate that causes people to commit violence against immigrants".

I mean attack the men who've caused these problems and ehhh I say they sort of deserve it, but why the fuck would you attack innocent children?

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

And the spark for this assault, the murder of the 22-year old aid worker a couple of days ago was not commited by a 15 year old boy. He just claims he is underage like all the "refugee children" do because it's a guaranteed ticket for asylum and free housing. The majority of "refugee children" in Sweden are actually adults.

The truth is that the murderer is in his twenties. 15 years old? Yeah, right. Witnesses report that this guy shaves his beard:

So perfect to lie about your age and have the gullible authorities believing in it. A 15 year old murderer in Sweden isn't even sentenced to youth prison, it's more like a foster home where you have to stay for a few months up to a couple of years maximum - much like the home for immigrant children he stays in now, where you have personnel that care for you 24-7.

And our disgusting Police commisioner of Sweden, the social democrat Dan Eliasson, in an interview on national TV expressed sympathy for the murderer and without knowing anything yet, even speculated about the reasons for his act.

"One feels heartbroken for the victim and her family, but also for all involved, for an individual young bloke who carries out such a terrible event. Wha, wha.. what.. what has that person been through? Under what circumstances has that bloke grown up? What is the trauma he carries? This whole migration crisis shows how unfair life is in large parts of the world, and we should help and try to solve this as well as we can."

This bastard has already proclaimed his innocence, that he's a victim of circumstances!