By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Total Biscuits twitter trainwreck is hillarious

betacon said:
KungKras said:
He makes good points.

Also, the guy has terminal cancer, so fuck everyone in this thread who's laughing about him.

What does his cancer have to do with this? You can still be a prick and have cancer, I normally agree with TB but he's just having a full on sook here.

This thread is not about respectfully disagreeing with him. It's mockery toward a dying person, just read the thread title and have some decency ffs.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
veritaz said:

He is completely bashing consoles heavily and whinning about something he has no knowledge of just because it isn't announced for PC. You're being completely one sided and biased. No one is laughing at his cancer just his complete one sided bias.

You tell me I'm being one sided and biased and yet I don't see you doing this all the time for when the opposite happens, like seriously to call me one sided and biased and you are somehow completely unbiased, how when all humans are biased in general.

Can I just ask, where are you every time someone bashes PC gaming?, legit question.

Laughing at bias is still laughing at the person in general at the end of the day, his bias isn't some seperate external self aware life form that you can just yank away at will and laugh at seperately, it's coming from him as a person either way.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Protendo said:
Chazore said:
d21lewis said:

I've read the whole thread and for the life of me, I don't see any post of people laughing at him for having cancer. Until recently, I never even heard of him until a thread saying he was dying. I looked at the tweets but I haven't found the humor, yet. Just a guy and his opinion.

"his tears are so salty, his tears are delicious", people are creating/finding joy and delight in the fact that TB has something different to say on the subject matter of the deal than just praise, hell he even admits it was good that he left Konami but I guess if you don't give nothing but praise then you're some salty scumbag.

Besides that all I'm starting to see now and will likely see more of is people laughing at him and then trying to defend their laughter. why defend your laughter if you feel you have done no wrong, surely that can't be your conscience/moral compass talking?.

Seriously. The analogy was a trainwreck. 

1.) Steak
2.) Now steak is at Denny's
3.) And then the steak now has a bad chef (Why care if you didn't like the chef?)
4.) And then steak vs chicken somewhere else (WHAT?)
5.) And now you are cooking over a campstove?

This is about a trainwreck of an analogy I found quite comical. Stop trying to make this into something it isn't. 

Let me break it down for you.

Steak = great game.

Steak cooked by a bad chef over a campfire = great game held back by the hardware. Like Ultima VI on SNES or Red Alert on the PS1.

Chicken somewhere else = a different game on PC.

I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:

Steak = great game.

Steak cooked by a bad chef over a campfire = great game held back by the hardware. Like Ultima VI on SNES or Red Alert on the PS1.

Chef:  person who prepares food for people to eat

The PS4 is not the chef.

Furthermore, I'm allowed to enjoy a terrible analogy. 

KungKras said:
[...]

Steak = great game.

Which implies games would be always better on PC. You know, like Resident Evil 4, Arkham Knight or Metal Gear Solid 2 - a Hideo Kojima game.

It's just silly to come to any conclusions just now. I don't think the graphics matter that much anyway. Maybe Kojima decided to make an oldschool 2D game? Who knows? Like I said, we'll have to wait and see. There's no point in complaining right away over literally nothing. 

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network
OdinHades said:

Which implies games would be always better on PC. You know, like Resident Evil 4, Arkham Knight or Metal Gear Solid 2 - a Hideo Kojima game.

It's just silly to come to any conclusions just now. I don't think the graphics matter that much anyway. Maybe Kojima decided to make an oldschool 2D game? Who knows? Like I said, we'll have to wait and see. There's no point in complaining right away over literally nothing. 

Can I just point out the bolded parts for just a moment. I am aware you chose 3 different games that you no doubt know of the "port" quality of (notice I said port and not made on instead) and used as a counter argument despite the fact that all 3 used different teams, one of which was a console based 12 man dev team and the other two being different teams in general from their originals, the difference there is that you chose bad examples to back up your counterpoint as to why games don't run better on PC (which only suggests you believbe they run better on consoles instead and thus we trek into the muddy waters of us vs them which we really should be staying away from).

I know you don't think visuals don't matter as much, I don't mind for some games but I will definitely praise nice looking visuals when they are presented, despite MGSV being an incomplete and repetitive game it did look the part for a HK game, same with Battlefront despite it's lacking content and Witcher 3 (all 3 AAA's which work really well on PC and the upgrades did show for it in terms of MGSV V as an example).

There isn't much to complain about a game that doesn't exist for sure but TB is taking issue with how the deal will affect said games in the future, I mean really all Kojima has done at the end of the day was to play musical chairs where he goes from one seat to another rather than neither and still doing what he wants, though Sony will give him some assistance, there is no guarantee that Sony will allow him to spread his work to multiple systems and that's where some can start taking issue with and I can see that being a valid complaint. I mean the Mona Lisa is still at it's original place of showing but it's also had multiple copies created that were spread around the world rather than being confided to just the one museum.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
veritaz said:

He is completely bashing consoles heavily and whinning about something he has no knowledge of just because it isn't announced for PC. You're being completely one sided and biased. No one is laughing at his cancer just his complete one sided bias.

1.You tell me I'm being one sided and biased and yet I don't see you doing this all the time for when the opposite happens, 2.like seriously to call me one sided and biased and you are somehow completely unbiased, how when all humans are biased in general.

3.Can I just ask, where are you every time someone bashes PC gaming?, legit question.

4.Laughing at bias is still laughing at the person in general at the end of the day, his bias isn't some seperate external self aware life form that you can just yank away at will and laugh at seperately, it's coming from him as a person either way.

1. Where do you see that? I generally don't post anything when these sorts of things happen on either side unlike you unless something out of the ordinary is happening like this.

2. You are being completely biased here and trying to turn something he said into something completely different.

3. I don't really see any PC bashing here on the forums at all and don't post in them or console bashing unless it's a special circumstance like this one. Instead I do see you in multiple threads everyday posting the same things over and over again always trying to start arguments with people if they didn't say something you liked(usually if a game is console exclusive or only announced for consoles).

4. Again you're trying to make it sound like everyone who disagrees and laughs at his ridiculous statements is laughing at the person who has cancer and not what he says.

Protendo said:
KungKras said:

Steak = great game.

The PS4 is not the chef.

Why do you try to explain what a chef is to me? It wouldn't be an analogy if chef actually meant chef.

And there is nothing wrong with the analogy either. I got it immediately.

I LOVE ICELAND!

d21lewis said:
What the heck is he famous for? And isn't he dying?

Arent we all

KungKras said:
Protendo said:
KungKras said:

Steak = great game.

The PS4 is not the chef.

Why do you try to explain what a chef is to me? It wouldn't be an analogy if chef actually meant chef.

And there is nothing wrong with the analogy either. I got it immediately.

Seriously, even he admits it's a bad analogy....

Added some more responses to the original post.