By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Total Biscuits twitter trainwreck is hillarious

KungKras said:

It's like some people just are incapabe of empathy.

I know he's not yet passed but I am going to miss his port reports and the co-optional Podcast he's been a part of as well as his Starcraft II announcing, he's like the only guy I know who spends a good chunk of his review time talking in depth about a game's options menu, gotta admit I like that part about him and his dedication.

I don't always see eye to eye with him but in this case I definitely see where he's coming from.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Everything from TB is hilarious(ly bad)

Chazore said:
StarOcean said:
I don't see what the train wreck is..? Can someone tell this half-asleep mod what is supposed to be funny? XD

People or some on here find it funny that someone who's not got long to live is pointing out how annoying it is when money changes hands and IP's/teams are made exclusive to a single system, denying fans previously on other platforms in the process.

He does have some valid points though but those laughing at him seem to revel in the Kojima news as a means of rubbing it in everyone's faces which in the end proves his valid point about platform loyalty being for suckers.

I remember watching his PC port report on MGSV and GZ, he does like the series and found both to be really good ports so I can imagine how he would feel in knowing that he's unlikely to play a future Kojima game on PC due to the change of hands from Konami to Sony.

At the end of the day some here are just looking to start fires and look for reasons to piss all over others. It's great that he's finally free from Konami but there is zero need to call people salty over this news or berate people for wanting to play his future works on different systems.

Ah, well anyone who is laughing at him for not having a lot of time left can go fuck themselves. They're only laughing because they narrowly avoided the coat hanger. Anyway, I see where he is coming from. I know TB has always been very negative towards exclusive titles. But yeah, I won't disagree with how people act about exclusives, just turns into a massive dick waving fest  

And I don't believe his new studio belongs to Sony, so I think some titles from Kojima's new studio will hit PC as long as he isn't bought out. And the last part will never change. People love fighting over stupid things. If people were civil there wouldn't be any need for mods -as a closer to home example.

But yeah, I've always liked TB's work. He's a great reviewer and I don't often see myself disagreeing with him (except on anything being under 60fps being "unplayable" in his opinion -as long as its above 20fps I'll play a game v.v XD)

User warned for weilding a coat hanger in a very threatening way-- NO NOT THE FACE! -RavenXtra

OdinHades said:
Having cancer doesn't mean you're automatically right. What is this? Another guy complaining about a game we know nothing at all about? He's bitching about a game running like arse years before we see anything at all. It JUST started development. And, you know, maybe it will be ok, even from a technical point of view? Can't we just wait what comes out of this instead of instantly complaining? What's the point?

The cancer part we were mostly talking about was due to some here pointing and laughing at a guy who has less time on this earth, it's never funny to laugh at people purposely who have cancer or to mock them at that. He also makes some good points, you are totally free to disagree with him but at the end of the day he makes sense and has valid reasons.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
OdinHades said:
Having cancer doesn't mean you're automatically right. What is this? Another guy complaining about a game we know nothing at all about? He's bitching about a game running like arse years before we see anything at all. It JUST started development. And, you know, maybe it will be ok, even from a technical point of view? Can't we just wait what comes out of this instead of instantly complaining? What's the point?

The cancer part we were mostly talking about was due to some here pointing and laughing at a guy who has less time on this earth, it's never funny to laugh at people purposely who have cancer or to mock them at that. He also makes some good points, you are totally free to disagree with him but at the end of the day he makes sense and has valid reasons.

His reasons are literally it's not on PC so it's unplayable/so is every console game and I won't play it at all before the game is even announced. A very childish response. I know you're quick to defend anything PC related but be reasonable here. He may have cancer but his reasons are very childish. No one is stopping you from playing it on a PS4 and for him he even has one but doesn't want to play a console. Anyone like this is at fault because the games are fine. I never understood people like this, yes I would prefer a game on my preferred system but I'll play it on anything as long as the game comes out. Guess it's nice being a gamer who just likes games.

Around the Network
Chazore said:
OdinHades said:

I've read the whole thread and for the life of me, I don't see any post of people laughing at him for having cancer. Until recently, I never even heard of him until a thread saying he was dying. I looked at the tweets but I haven't found the humor, yet. Just a guy and his opinion.

Chazore said:

Well, sure, it would be nice if the game is coming to PC. But it's just not that easy. For one, games tend to profit from exclusivity. Developers can put all their time and work into one platform and don't have to care at all about the specifics of another or a whole bunch of other platforms. All the porting takes time, time that could be better used for the game itself. Besides, if the game was coming to every platform, who would be funding it? We're talking about a Kojima game here for crying out loud! That's nothing you can fund with your regular Kickstarter or something. I doubt Kojima would be able to make an AAA game without help from Sony (or any other big publisher). In the PC world, there is just no publisher willing to take such a risk. Mainly because Microsoft stopped caring about PC games a long time ago.

Ok, Notch could step in and for once actually do something with his shitload of money. But as we know, that dude rather whines on the internet about how boring life became and how he has nothing to do instead of actually founding a new company or something... Yes, I'm still mad at that guy for that. Love Minecraft, but seriously, get yourself together, you have EVERY option in the world, you are just not using it! Oh anyway, I'm getting a little drifted away here. ^^

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

You can't whine about platform exclusivity and then champion one platform. It doesn't work that way.

OdinHades said:
Chazore said:

Well, sure, it would be nice if the game is coming to PC. But it's just not that easy. For one, games tend to profit from exclusivity. Developers can put all their time and work into one platform and don't have to care at all about the specifics of another or a whole bunch of other platforms. All the porting takes time, time that could be better used for the game itself. Besides, if the game was coming to every platform, who would be funding it? We're talking about a Kojima game here for crying out loud! That's nothing you can fund with your regular Kickstarter or something. I doubt Kojima would be able to make an AAA game without help from Sony (or any other big publisher). In the PC world, there is just no publisher willing to take such a risk. Mainly because Microsoft stopped caring about PC games a long time ago.

Ok, Notch could step in and for once actually do something with his shitload of money. But as we know, that dude rather whines on the internet about how boring life became and how he has nothing to do instead of actually founding a new company or something... Yes, I'm still mad at that guy for that. Love Minecraft, but seriously, get yourself together, you have EVERY option in the world, you are just not using it! Oh anyway, I'm getting a little drifted away here. ^^

Wagram said:
You can't whine about platform exclusivity and then champion one platform. It doesn't work both ways.

Both of these quotes are perfect. He needs money and gets said money to make an exclusive game for the fanbase that buys the most of his games anyways. It's a win for almost anyone except for the other fans but now you have another reason to turn on your PS4 or get one. It's always been like this and Kojima has already made exclusives for PS before and they are the only ones who have gotten all of his games. The only problem is if your just a fanboy who refuses to use anything but your preffered system.

His tears are so tasty.