By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Total Biscuits twitter trainwreck is hillarious

It's quite commical. Why aren't the twitter feeds working?

Seriously. The analogy was a trainwreck. 

1.) Steak
2.) Now steak is at Denny's
3.) And then the steak now has a bad chef (Why care if you didn't like the chef?)
4.) And then steak vs chicken somewhere else (WHAT?)
5.) And now you are cooking over a campstove?

This is about a trainwreck of an analogy I found quite comical. 

Around the Network

He's right though. No matter how #pcmasterrace it sounds. Also, totally called it before I know he tweeted about it^^ He liked MGSV a lot, especially because it was a really good port.

Also before someone complains, he does own all the other consoles and is playing the exclusives and even liking some of them, Guilty Gear Xrd for example.

I like the steak analogy.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Why is it hilarious?, he does have a point in this. It's not exactly thrilling when you're invested in someone's work and then suddenly it's ripped from you and served to someone else.

I guess it's cool to laugh at someone who's going to be dead in a year anyway.

Also platform loyalty is for suckers.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Are people acting like Kojima and Sony owes them something?

What the heck is he famous for? And isn't he dying?

Around the Network
Chazore said:

Why is it hilarious?, he does have a point in this. It's not exactly thrilling when you're invested in someone's work and then suddenly it's ripped from you and served to someone else.

Slow down there champ. Bayonetta 2 on Wii U is the best thing that ever happened and you should be thankful for the privilege to buy a Wii U for it and marvel in the 720p20.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I'm not seeing the train wreck here... These are entirely valid points...

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

vivster said:
Chazore said:

Slow down there champ. Bayonetta 2 on Wii U is the best thing that ever happened and you should be thankful for the privilege to buy a Wii U for it and marvel in the 720p20.

I'm sorry I forgot to check my privileges.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

PenguinZ said:
I'm not seeing the train wreck here... These are entirely valid points...

Apparently they aren't and I imagine we're going to find out in a short while from a few folk.

I don't see what the train wreck is..? Can someone tell this half-asleep mod what is supposed to be funny? XD