By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Total Biscuits twitter trainwreck is hillarious

His tears are delicious. Gamers play titles on everything regardless of the platform. His loss if he wants to stick to a certain device.

Around the Network
PenguinZ said:
I'm not seeing the train wreck here... These are entirely valid points...

Sorry but which points exactly are valid? Twitter doesn't make for a very good read.

He makes good points.

Also, the guy has terminal cancer, so fuck everyone in this thread who's laughing about him.

I LOVE ICELAND!

StarOcean said:
I don't see what the train wreck is..? Can someone tell this half-asleep mod what is supposed to be funny? XD

People or some on here find it funny that someone who's not got long to live is pointing out how annoying it is when money changes hands and IP's/teams are made exclusive to a single system, denying fans previously on other platforms in the process.

He does have some valid points though but those laughing at him seem to revel in the Kojima news as a means of rubbing it in everyone's faces which in the end proves his valid point about platform loyalty being for suckers.

I remember watching his PC port report on MGSV and GZ, he does like the series and found both to be really good ports so I can imagine how he would feel in knowing that he's unlikely to play a future Kojima game on PC due to the change of hands from Konami to Sony.

At the end of the day some here are just looking to start fires and look for reasons to piss all over others. It's great that he's finally free from Konami but there is zero need to call people salty over this news or berate people for wanting to play his future works on different systems.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Lawlight said:
PenguinZ said:

Sorry but which points exactly are valid? Twitter doesn't make for a very good read.

Effective tweets get straight to the point without the need for a longwinded response. 

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
PenguinZ said:

It makes for a great read if you follow @d21lewis. I hear that it you follow him, he will follow you!

He brings up valid points, though I don't necessarily believe platform exclusivity is the root of evil in every instance.

Regardless, the guy has cancer and not much time to live, so even if I didn't agree to an extent I don't believe insulting him or his beliefs is something that would make me feel righteous.

Edit: Also, for the record, the word is 'comical.'

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

KungKras said:
He makes good points.

Also, the guy has terminal cancer, so fuck everyone in this thread who's laughing about him.

I don't even know why OP decided to link this in the first place, all I can think of is that he wants to put a guy with cancer on a podium to point and laugh at and gather a group of people to do the same, I don't find anything about it funny at all, especially given TB's points and his general experience which hardly anyone here has within the games industry, the man has done far more than most on here would dream of doing, and yet they think it's cool to laugh at someone who's got less time on this earth than they do. It just goes to show how petty and insecure some people can really be at the end of the day.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
KungKras said:
He makes good points.

I don't even know why OP decided to link this in the first place, all I can think of is that he wants to put a guy with cancer on a podium to point and laugh at and gather a group of people to do the same, I don't find anything about it funny at all, especially given TB's points and his general experience which hardly anyone here has within the games industry, the man has done far more than most on here would dream of doing, and yet they think it's cool to laugh at someone who's got less time on this earth than they do. It just goes to show how petty and insecure some people can really be at the end of the day.

It's like some people just are incapabe of empathy.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Having cancer doesn't mean you're automatically right. What is this? Another guy complaining about a game we know nothing at all about? He's bitching about a game running like arse years before we see anything at all. It JUST started development. And, you know, maybe it will be ok, even from a technical point of view? Can't we just wait what comes out of this instead of instantly complaining? What's the point?

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.