By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is Donald Trump the so called "Anti Christ" of various Prophecies?

He...

...needs to go away. 110 57.29%

...Trump for overlord. 82 42.71%

Total:192
PwerlvlAmy said:
Obama is all ready doing a bang up job putting us in a hole,if trump or hilary get in, we might as well dig our grave lol

Are you expecting the government to make a profit every year?   Our military spending alone is putting us in a hole.  Elect any republican and prepare for war and far more debt.  You already know who caused the debt we are in today so do not blame Obama. 

Around the Network
Sharpryno said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
Obama is all ready doing a bang up job putting us in a hole,if trump or hilary get in, we might as well dig our grave lol

Are you expecting the government to make a profit every year?   Our military spending alone is putting us in a hole.  Elect any republican and prepare for war and far more debt.  You already know who caused the debt we are in today so do not blame Obama. 

Obama is to blame for a lot. I will not sway from this from his avid supporters

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
Sharpryno said:

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

He is just a rich guy that acts like an idiot to get attention.

PwerlvlAmy said:
Sharpryno said:

Good old Bush Jr. deserves more blame.  Kind of hard polishing a turd that you inherit.

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
Sharpryno said:

Not really a supporter as he has not done all that much.   Given he has the worst Congress in US history to work with I still feel like not much has changed in the past 4 years.  Healthcare for all is something that needs to happen, but because of this Congress we were given a watered down, sorry version of a once promising system.  He also supports the TPP, that is a complete joke.  He has done more than what people give him credit for for the economy and creating jobs.  But in a few years when the middle class is basically gone, it won't matter. 

sethnintendo said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
Sharpryno said:

Good old Bush Jr. deserves more blame.  Kind of hard polishing a turd that you inherit.

Bush was so gawddamned hilarous we didn't realized how fcked we were till Obama came into office.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Donald Trump, the anti-christ?

No, that would be Netanyahu.

The AC would be far more subtle and actually be putting into motion events that would make people stand by and show sympathy for his fuck stupid opinions.

Trump is just an idiot.

sethnintendo said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
Sharpryno said:

I still find it hilarious that liberals still blame bush for everything that could possibly have ever gone wrong, yet simultaneously praise Obama for his failures.

Bush hasn't been in office for 7 years, yet its still his fault.

Clinton hadn't been in office for 2 years, and it was Bush's fault.

That seems somewhat hippocritical to me.