By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is Donald Trump the so called "Anti Christ" of various Prophecies?

He...

...needs to go away. 110 57.29%

...Trump for overlord. 82 42.71%

Total:192
rolltide101x said:
aLkaLiNE said:
The majority of people my age don't even know why they hate him, they're just hopping on the bandwagon. I will be the only person on here that thinks that trump would be a huge benefit to our economy and our citizens.

Trump would be an awesome man to get into the White House. He has my full support, Trump tells the truth on matters and some people just can not accept that.

I find it hilarious how people hate on Trump and they can never give valid reasons as to why, I highly doubt any of you guys even follow politics like I do LOL

You do not know politics if you support Trump.  The man has given next to nothing on his plans for anything.  Nothing he has said is even close to being feasible.  His thoughts on climate change? non-existent.  The tariffs he suggest would do nothing but start a trade war and damage the economy greatly.  His immigration reform plan, while stupid, is also extremely costy.  His take on education reform is a joke.

Trump has some decent things about him, like despising the TPP and wanting (or so he says, probably a lie like Hillary) to keep coorporations out of Government.  
Do you ask yourself why people in the UK made a petition that will be seen by their sent to their government to block Trump from entering the UK, a petition thats at well over 300,000 signatures.  What Trump is saying is dangerous and makes the white racist crowd that loves him think it is okay to discriminate against non-whites.  I know plenty of people personally that support Trump and they are the country-boy hick types.  No one progressive supports Trump because the things he says are just too ridiculous and backwards.

Even Republicans don't like him.  Including the RNC chairman and others like Cheney.  Just yesterday Trump threatened them by saying he will go on the Independent ticket if they push out which would make for a Democratic landslide win.  

Trump is a joke and has zero chance at becoming President.  Anyone that supports him just baffles me tremendously. Maybe you are trollin. 

Around the Network

Just who would he war against? Sarracens? I wanna move to US and vote him now.

PwerlvlAmy said:
Obama is all ready doing a bang up job putting us in a hole,if trump or hilary get in, we might as well dig our grave lol

THIS.....TIMES ONE TRILLION!

sethnintendo said:
Mystro-Sama said:
I think hes saying shit nowadays to stay at the top of the polls.

Feels like a long episode of Jerry Springer.

Except this is a presidential election and not a relationship so hes making the country look stupid and close minded.

Lol. Apparently there are quite a few uninformed, racist gamers out there. Or a bunch of teenagers that don't know what they're talking about...

Around the Network
Skratchy said:

Lol. Apparently there are quite a few uninformed, racist gamers out there. Or a bunch of teenagers that don't know what they're talking about...

No really?  You mean, Gamer's exhibit some of the same failings as the rest of the worlds populace?  Omfg, stop the presses.

Edit:  I fail to see why you would expect the entire gaming public to somehow not exhibit the same failings as the public at large.  Edited the comment because it was far more aggressive than it should've been.  Sorry about that.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

John2290 said:
TheTruthHurts! said:

THIS.....TIMES ONE TRILLION!

Why>

trump is a relatively poor businessman with no sense of economic costs of things he is proposing, hell he is only rich through a stroke of luck after a truly astounding set of bad business investments. Add in the world's backlash for voting in such a xenophobic racist redneck and the US will head into an economic spiral that will make the great depression look mild. Trump has no actual policies of value and the only policies he does have a borderline insane. He would spark a tradewar (as well as potentially real wars).

I actually think he doesn't even believe half of what he is spewing, I think he trying to find a good way to get out of the race without having to admit defeat. By spewing the garbage that is both economic and political suicide for the US he is effectively sidelining himself without having to atually say he is pulling out.

mornelithe said:
No, prophecy is fiction.

Trump isn't dangerous, there are crazy people everywhere. What's dangerous is the cadre of people who would willingly vote for him. Also, the people who decry Trump, but want to tear up the 1st Amendment, are equally as dangerous.

Just want to point you to your wall. I left a message there about improving your avatar's image quality.

nanarchy said:
John2290 said:

Why>

trump is a relatively poor businessman with no sense of economic costs of things he is proposing, hell he is only rich through a stroke of luck after a truly astounding set of bad business investments. Add in the world's backlash for voting in such a xenophobic racist redneck and the US will head into an economic spiral that will make the great depression look mild. Trump has no actual policies of value and the only policies he does have a borderline insane. He would spark a tradewar (as well as potentially real wars).

I actually think he doesn't even believe half of what he is spewing, I think he trying to find a good way to get out of the race without having to admit defeat. By spewing the garbage that is both economic and political suicide for the US he is effectively sidelining himself without having to atually say he is pulling out.

Well, poor businessman with no sense of economic costs sounds about right. We are talking about a guy who has filed for bankruptcy six times already.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com