By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is Donald Trump the so called "Anti Christ" of various Prophecies?

He...

...needs to go away. 110 57.29%

...Trump for overlord. 82 42.71%

Total:192

As someone that lives outside of the US I see Trump as a really smart man that makes stupid statements with a logic behind them. Basically he's all about stereotypes and disinformation so that the "smartless" (I know it's wrong but I love to call them as such) part of the population agrees with him without really knowing what he's talking about, meanwhile the supporters of his party will still vote for him to get advantages.
Of course he might very well be just a moron...

Around the Network

While I try to stay out of other country's politics, and far be it for me to tell Americans how to run their own country, I would sign a petition to bar him entry to Australia in a heartbeat.

We only just got rid of our own boorish right wing clown in Tony Abbott.

I'm about 98. 7% sure he is a democratic plant. He is not just close with the Clintons he is nearly IN BED with the Clintons. He is extremely good friends with Bill Clinton and just as close with Hilary. He has been a registered democrat his ENTIRE life and has said great things about democrats, the Clintons, and Barack Obama up until he decided to run on the Republican ticket. Now he is destroying the party, saying the most outlandish things he can possibly conceive, and is splitting (and destroying) the Republican brand. He will undoubtedly come out and say all this once Hilary (or Bernie) is elected. He has NEVER had a single good thing to say about the GOP until he decided to run. He is a plant by the Clintons. The fact that he has so many supporters speaks volumes of the Republican party and how low they have sank. Hope this thread gets resurrected down the line when all of this is true.

Chasesdaddy84 said:
I'm about 98. 7% sure he is a democratic plant. He is not just close with the Clintons he is nearly IN BED with the Clintons. He is extremely good friends with Bill Clinton and just as close with Hilary. He has been a registered democrat his ENTIRE life and has said great things about democrats, the Clintons, and Barack Obama up until he decided to run on the Republican ticket. Now he is destroying the party, saying the most outlandish things he can possibly conceive, and is splitting (and destroying) the Republican brand. He will undoubtedly come out and say all this once Hilary (or Bernie) is elected. He has NEVER had a single good thing to say about the GOP until he decided to run. He is a plant by the Clintons. The fact that he has so many supporters speaks volumes of the Republican party and how low they have sank. Hope this thread gets resurrected down the line when all of this is true.

That sounds a bit far fetched to me.

sabvre42 said:
sethnintendo said:

Good old Bush Jr. deserves more blame.  Kind of hard polishing a turd that you inherit.

I still find it hilarious that liberals still blame bush for everything that could possibly have ever gone wrong, yet simultaneously praise Obama for his failures.

Bush hasn't been in office for 7 years, yet its still his fault.

Clinton hadn't been in office for 2 years, and it was Bush's fault.

That seems somewhat hippocritical to me.

Bush inherited a surplus that he decided to give tax cuts to the mainly rich.  He then went on to pass a Medicare bill that was drafted by the drug companies.  Started a war with Iraq based on lies and misinformation.  His cronies stated the Iraq war could be paid with oil revenues with min cost to the country and that they was an immediate threat to US national security (WMDs which we gave him during the 80s to fight Iran and false accusations of harboring terrorist).  Add a few trillion for the wars, the crash of 08 and any president following would have a tough time.  Becoming president in 2000 was a lot easier than 2008.  Yes, it is Bush's fault to what happened to Iraq.  Don't try and put blame on the troop pullout considering the agreement came under the Bush admin due to Iraq not allowing US soldiers to be free from prosecution. 

Is Obama perfect?  Far from it.  He helped fuck up Libya, made numerous campaign promises that never happened (such as getting rid of Patriot Act, Gitmo, etc...), passed a healthcare bill that was in favor of the insurance and drug companies, and many more.  However, it is obvious that Bush did more harm to this country (domestic and foreign relations) than Obama could ever dream of.  Only the Rush Limbaughs of the world think otherwise.

Around the Network
John2290 said:

I mean the anti Christ in the manner of Hitler, Nepoleon, etc. Also adding this link..

http://news.sky.com/story/1602440/over-270000-sign-ban-trump-from-uk-petition

...it jumped 170,000 signitures I  less than 12 hours. 

If there is one man who, in a leadership position, could ignite World war of the 21st century it is this man. The last statement may seem like hyperbole but when you read more into it, its frighteningly realistic.

I thought he was running as a gag at first, a kind of satire on the election proccess of the USA but now it seems he is legit about it. 100,000 have just signed a petition to block him from the UK, being Irish myself I have to support this out of fear that the US might actually elect this man. If you fear for the safety of the world, with this man in power, please start petitions, no matter your nationality, Race or political ideologies.

This man plus ISIL equals fire and friggin gasoline.

Your thoughts? 

...and yours? 

...and you?

...you there in the back, thoughts?

Don't worry. Putin will start stuff far sooner than the US ever would. In fact, it's safe to say he has.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Can't be any worse than the bush and Obama years.

sabvre42 said:
Sharpryno said:

FDR taxed the rich heavily in order to rebuild the middle class and created massive amounts of jobs in order to FIX wealth income inequality.  Have 10% of the country own over 90% of the wealth is just nowhere close to ideal and its even worse today.  For the first time since the Great Depression, 1% own more than they did the year before the Great Depression.  It'll happen again mate. 

And what ya mean about the wealth not going to the rich.  Where else do you think it went? 

Absolutely insane. And something a lot of liberal (hate labeling) need to understand is that wealthy people need to be taxed hard, not the people who fall into a high tax bracket.  They should not be taxed the same in each case.  Tax old money more, and new money less. 

Of course I hate how so many jobs require degrees, especially the tech field.  I had to goto a Uni for 4 years to get my degree in computer science and the school cost WAY WAY WAY too much for how much I learned.  Most I learned outside of school.  But thats how it is cuz capitalism!  Public schools wouldn't be straight up free unders Sanders, but it would be highly affordable.  It is better for the country in the long run to have people educated so in the future the majority know what a joke these Republican candidates and Hillary Clinton are. Oh, and so they can actually compete in jobs on the international level.

Trade schools are often looked down upon as a failure to get into college (prestige and all that) by many and that is sad imo.  Just like bafoons saying Min. wage jobs are for high scoolers. 
Corporations paying for goverment campaigns is about the most stupid idea I've ever seen.  Crazy it is allowed to happen and only one person running atm who fully agrees with me on that. 

Whats funny is Trump talks about none of this, just bashes people and rants on terrorist and people like him, idiots. 

You literally ignored everything I said against Sander's main planks, and reply with "Income disparity hardy har har."  You also completely ignore the reality of how economics even work....

The super rich put their money somewhere -- either in savings, or in purchases. They DO NOT put it in the mythical cardboard box. These purchases spawn the economic fallout of jobs. These savings are actually partial ownership/ investment in companies/mortgages/ loans that again create jobs.

That "infographic" you posted doesn't take into account that the overwhelming majority of wealth is in ownership of companies/stocks/funds/etc. It is NOT liquid assets. It is not imaginary currency just sitting in a bank account.

Oh wow trickle down economics, such a new and well functioning concept

John2290 said:

I mean the anti Christ in the manner of Hitler, Nepoleon, etc. Also adding this link..

http://news.sky.com/story/1602440/over-270000-sign-ban-trump-from-uk-petition

...it jumped 170,000 signitures I  less than 12 hours. 

If there is one man who, in a leadership position, could ignite World war of the 21st century it is this man. The last statement may seem like hyperbole but when you read more into it, its frighteningly realistic.

I thought he was running as a gag at first, a kind of satire on the election proccess of the USA but now it seems he is legit about it. 100,000 have just signed a petition to block him from the UK, being Irish myself I have to support this out of fear that the US might actually elect this man. If you fear for the safety of the world, with this man in power, please start petitions, no matter your nationality, Race or political ideologies.

This man plus ISIL equals fire and friggin gasoline.

Your thoughts? 

...and yours? 

...and you?

...you there in the back, thoughts?

First of all, there is no Anti Christ. Wether there is a god is up for debate but the whole Anti Christ thing is bullshit. If there is was however and if he was walking around right now, he would have a lot to live up to. I mean, if Hitler or Stalin were not the supposed Anti Christ figures, I don't know who else could be worse.

The truth about Donald Trump is he's just a rich guy with a big ego. He says all the things he says because he has nothing to lose. He doesn't actually have a career in politics. Even if he loses out on the Presidential bid, he still has his money, his houses and everything that has his name. If he does win, then the White is just another credential for him.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

Sharpryno said:
sabvre42 said:

blahblahblah

FDR taxed the rich heavily in order to rebuild the middle class and created massive amounts of jobs in order to FIX wealth income inequality.  Have 10% of the country own over 90% of the wealth is just nowhere close to ideal and its even worse today.  For the first time since the Great Depression, 1% own more than they did the year before the Great Depression.  It'll happen again mate. 

And what ya mean about the wealth not going to the rich.  Where else do you think it went? 

Absolutely insane. And something a lot of liberal (hate labeling) need to understand is that wealthy people need to be taxed hard, not the people who fall into a high tax bracket.  They should not be taxed the same in each case.  Tax old money more, and new money less. 

Of course I hate how so many jobs require degrees, especially the tech field.  I had to goto a Uni for 4 years to get my degree in computer science and the school cost WAY WAY WAY too much for how much I learned.  Most I learned outside of school.  But thats how it is cuz capitalism!  Public schools wouldn't be straight up free unders Sanders, but it would be highly affordable.  It is better for the country in the long run to have people educated so in the future the majority know what a joke these Republican candidates and Hillary Clinton are. Oh, and so they can actually compete in jobs on the international level.

Trade schools are often looked down upon as a failure to get into college (prestige and all that) by many and that is sad imo.  Just like bafoons saying Min. wage jobs are for high scoolers. 
Corporations paying for goverment campaigns is about the most stupid idea I've ever seen.  Crazy it is allowed to happen and only one person running atm who fully agrees with me on that. 

The top 1% are already taxed at an absurd level (what tax rate do people actually expect everyone to pay?). There's just so many loopholes that allow them to avoid paying as much taxes because almost everything is tax deductible these days.

It's also revisionist history to claim that the infamous 90% tax rate actually taxed 90%. It was a mariginal tax rate, with an effective tax rate of around 60-70% (which almost no one paid, since the mariginal rate was set for income earned over 450k).  This was done not to fix inequality (to even think so is a complete joke), but to pay for FDR's "New Deal" and help the US get out of the cost of WW2.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.