By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is Donald Trump the so called "Anti Christ" of various Prophecies?

He...

...needs to go away. 110 57.29%

...Trump for overlord. 82 42.71%

Total:192

He won't get elected (at least if it's not sanders on the dem ticket). During the preliminaries, moderate conservatives like myself will actually go to caucus (which i never do) to block him. The only problem is unifying the non trump supporting conservatives to one candidate.

If he gets the nomination, he will be destroyed in the the general. I will vote for any democrat candidate over trump except Bernie Sanders.

Trump is just another Jessie Ventura, whereas, Sanders would cause the cause a Greece situation.

Around the Network

Nope. He is just a silly man.

And theres no such thing as the anti-christ.

The majority of people my age don't even know why they hate him, they're just hopping on the bandwagon. I will be the only person on here that thinks that trump would be a huge benefit to our economy and our citizens.

He's a moron. Shut down the internet. HA! make me laugh, Donald.

Oh, he is also dangerous too.

No, prophecy is fiction.

Trump isn't dangerous, there are crazy people everywhere. What's dangerous is the cadre of people who would willingly vote for him. Also, the people who decry Trump, but want to tear up the 1st Amendment, are equally as dangerous.

Around the Network
aLkaLiNE said:
The majority of people my age don't even know why they hate him, they're just hopping on the bandwagon. I will be the only person on here that thinks that trump would be a huge benefit to our economy and our citizens.

O_o... you are serious?..

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

aLkaLiNE said:

No I pretty much know why I hate him, and a lot of youn conservatives like myself know why too.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

aLkaLiNE said:

I...don't think there is any shortage of reasons for people to hate him. In fact, the concept of him being in charge is actually fucking terrifying.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

sabvre42 said:

He won't get elected (at least if it's not sanders on the dem ticket).

I think you're underestimating Sanders and overestimating Trump with that parenthetical comment. Most polls at this point have Sanders leading by a solid margin when matched against Trump. The only polling that has solidly asserted otherwise is Fox... which also has Trump, Rubio, Carson, Bush, Cruz, and Christie each beating Clinton in a one-on-one matchup, and Clinton equal with Fiorina. It's possible that imbalance comes from their representation, where they have 40% Republican, 39% Democrat, and 18% Independent representation... which is far from representative (26% Republican, 30% Democrat, 43% Independent as of January 2015). That would dramatically skew their data.

Based on all of the other polls, it looks like Sanders typically comes out ahead by somewhere around 6-8%. The most recent poll, by Quinnipiac, has Rubio as the only Republican contender that is competitive against Sanders. Which sounds about right, to me - relatively speaking, he's the sanest of them (which isn't really saying that much).

Right now Clinton looks like will be the next president. Trump caters to the right base, but in a general election his rhetoric would push turn out like crazy for the left. If he is the nominee I will really be curious how Hispanics come out and could make a solid red state like Texas be competitive.