By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is Donald Trump the so called "Anti Christ" of various Prophecies?

He...

...needs to go away. 110 57.29%

...Trump for overlord. 82 42.71%

Total:192
sabvre42 said:
ps3-sales! said:
As someone who backs neither party why do you specifically dislike trump?

I always see all the same comments of "Oh wow Trump would be terrible" or "trump is basically Hitler" yet with no reason or follow up as to why.

Please, enlighten me. What specifically has he done or said that's Hitler-esque.

Its mostly liberal propoganda against him. He makes a few comments that get exploded into something it wasn't meant.

That said, hes still too extreme for moderate conservatives like myself. I'm personally married to a legally immigrated hispanic from Peru, and while neither of us believe the anti-trump propoganda about him deporting everyone... we don't like the staff he has surrounded himself with in terms of their treatment towards hispanics.

From my understanding and research all of his comments are based on refusing entrance to illegal immigrants from Mexico/other foreign countries.

If you are legal Trump does not care. But yeah there is much propaganda toward him/both parties.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
As someone who backs neither party why do you specifically dislike trump?

I always see all the same comments of "Oh wow Trump would be terrible" or "trump is basically Hitler" yet with no reason or follow up as to why.

Please, enlighten me. What specifically has he done or said that's Hitler-esque.

I don't hate him, hate is an emotion I don't exhibit lightly.  I think both he and Hillary have shown a desire to attack the foundations of Freedom of Speech (along with many regressive/authoritarian leftists, as well as the religious far-right).  Both of which are extremely fucking dangerous things to consider.  It's idiots like those two, who've enjoyed the luxury of living in a society where their Speech is protected by law, who want to now try to take away or limit that right, because of others they disagree with.  If history's proven anything, it's that if we force people not to talk about things, it causes more problems than it solves.

I personally don't feel Trump is very Presidential, myself.  His behavior is extremely poor, in my opinion.  And his call for banning all Muslims from the US is completely counter to the principles of the Country.  Couple that with his laundry list of issues from his past, and disagreements over other key points, there's no way I'd vote for him.  But, hate is not a term I would use.

However, I think the bolded is exactly the problem this country (and much of the Western world) currently suffers from.  Rather than actually...you know, be adults, we resort to ad-hominem, godwin's law invoking attacks, to simply marginalize wrong-think (Even if that 'Wrong-think' is supported with data).  It's a very dangerous tactic people have been using lately, dangerous because silencing dissenters has never led to good things.  If anything, it creates more radicals.

You mean that guy on the boat?

I did say many years ago that Nobel prize winner final term will be the last one of relative peace, lame duck will be blamed for everything. And whoever you'll choose as a new fuhrer, I don't care. That's hardly relevant.

John2290 said:
aLkaLiNE said:
The majority of people my age don't even know why they hate him, they're just hopping on the bandwagon. I will be the only person on here that thinks that trump would be a huge benefit to our economy and our citizens.

Can't tell if you're joking or just stupid.

I suppose that's a matter of perspective. The funny thing about your OP is there is literally not one factual statement. Its entirely an opinion piece. I mentioned that there are two things he would be good for, and that is A) the American economy and B) the safety/well being of our citizens. Nothing more and nothing less. So based on those two statements alone, please tell me why I'm stupid.

The hair is a dead giveaway xD

Around the Network

I know Trump supports personally and most are the racist "hick" types so that is not suprising.  Its been super entertaining to watch him collapse.  Doing it even bigger than that nutjob Ben Carson.   These Republican candidates are an absolute joke.  Make Mitt Romney look like the best candidate they've ever had. 

sabvre42 said:

Trump is just another Jessie Ventura, whereas, Sanders would cause the cause a Greece situation.

OH well a market crash is going to happen sooner than later regardless of Sanders.  Middle class is almost nonexistent today. Even less than it was before the Great Depression and the banks are bigger than they were in 2008.  Sanders is simply expanding on the ideas of FDR which revived the middle class from the super wealthy back in the day. Such as making healthcare, education and time with a newborn possible.  Such radical, crazy ideas bro! 

Capitalism without heavy regulation does not work.

No u are an idiot
no one has the power or the authority to do that

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Obama is all ready doing a bang up job putting us in a hole,if trump or hilary get in, we might as well dig our grave lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
Obama is all ready doing a bang up job putting us in a hole,if trump or hilary get in, we might as well dig our grave lol

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-jobs-20141004-story.html

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/job-growth-picks-steam-sept-unemployment-rate-drops

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=%5EDJI+Interactive#%7B%22range%22%3A%225y%22%2C%22scale%22%3A%22linear%22%7D

https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2013/10/30/deficit-more-cut-half-2009 

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/25/business/us-oil-production-keeps-rising-beyond-the-forecasts.html?_r=0

But the Drones are pretty bad tho

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank