By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is Donald Trump the so called "Anti Christ" of various Prophecies?

He...

...needs to go away. 110 57.29%

...Trump for overlord. 82 42.71%

Total:192
sabvre42 said:
Sharpryno said:

I knofdsg

blahblahblah

FDR taxed the rich heavily in order to rebuild the middle class and created massive amounts of jobs in order to FIX wealth income inequality.  Have 10% of the country own over 90% of the wealth is just nowhere close to ideal and its even worse today.  For the first time since the Great Depression, 1% own more than they did the year before the Great Depression.  It'll happen again mate. 

And what ya mean about the wealth not going to the rich.  Where else do you think it went? 

Absolutely insane. And something a lot of liberal (hate labeling) need to understand is that wealthy people need to be taxed hard, not the people who fall into a high tax bracket.  They should not be taxed the same in each case.  Tax old money more, and new money less. 

Of course I hate how so many jobs require degrees, especially the tech field.  I had to goto a Uni for 4 years to get my degree in computer science and the school cost WAY WAY WAY too much for how much I learned.  Most I learned outside of school.  But thats how it is cuz capitalism!  Public schools wouldn't be straight up free unders Sanders, but it would be highly affordable.  It is better for the country in the long run to have people educated so in the future the majority know what a joke these Republican candidates and Hillary Clinton are. Oh, and so they can actually compete in jobs on the international level.

Trade schools are often looked down upon as a failure to get into college (prestige and all that) by many and that is sad imo.  Just like bafoons saying Min. wage jobs are for high scoolers. 
Corporations paying for goverment campaigns is about the most stupid idea I've ever seen.  Crazy it is allowed to happen and only one person running atm who fully agrees with me on that. 

Whats funny is Trump talks about none of this, just bashes people and rants on terrorist and people like him, idiots. 

Around the Network

Trump is a corrupt man. You can't have people who don't think before they speak in office. He says whatever the heck comes to his mind and he's a poor candidate for the presidential race and if I were a Republican candidate, I'd be ashamed that I'm being beaten by him.

Anybody can say, we'll get rid of the Muslims or Mexicans but it won't be done unless:

1.) Congress Agrees

or

2.) He makes executive orders like he's Hitler.

He's no savior or overlord that has the answers to all America's problems. He's a radical laughing, joking, numbnut. As for the Ani-Christ bit, I do believe in the Anti-Christ. Is it Donald Trump? Probably not.

Hes a guy who speaks his mind something the lie pros politicians can't do.

Not some deluded misguided figure from a old sheep herders story.

John2290 said:
Sharpryno said:

FDR taxed the rich heavily in order to rebuild the middle class and created massive amounts of jobs in order to FIX wealth income inequality.  Have 10% of the country own over 90% of the wealth is just nowhere close to ideal and its even worse today.  For the first time since the Great Depression, 1% own more than they did the year before the Great Depression.  It'll happen again mate. 

And what ya mean about the wealth not going to the rich.  Where else do you think it went? 

Absolutely insane. And something a lot of liberal (hate labeling) need to understand is that wealthy people need to be taxed hard, not the people who fall into a high tax bracket.  They should not be taxed the same in each case.  Tax old money more, and new money less. 

Of course I hate how so many jobs require degrees, especially the tech field.  I had to goto a Uni for 4 years to get my degree in computer science and the school cost WAY WAY WAY too much for how much I learned.  Most I learned outside of school.  But thats how it is cuz capitalism!  Public schools wouldn't be straight up free unders Sanders, but it would be highly affordable.  It is better for the country in the long run to have people educated so in the future the majority know what a joke these Republican candidates and Hillary Clinton are. Oh, and so they can actually compete in jobs on the international level.

Trade schools are often looked down upon as a failure to get into college (prestige and all that) by many and that is sad imo.  Just like bafoons saying Min. wage jobs are for high scoolers. 
Corporations paying for goverment campaigns is about the most stupid idea I've ever seen.  Crazy it is allowed to happen and only one person running atm who fully agrees with me on that. 

Whats funny is Trump talks about none of this, just bashes people and rants on terrorist and people like him, idiots. 

That diagram is insane! How can you Americans allow this tohappen to yourselves? Also what if you added a percetage of  people in debt to that?

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

John2290 said:
Sharpryno said:

FDR taxed the rich heavily in order to rebuild the middle class and created massive amounts of jobs in order to FIX wealth inc

That diagram is insane! How can you Americans allow this tohappen to yourselves? Also what if you added a percetage of  people in debt to that?

Just look up wealth inequality in America. Unreal stuff.  Started with Reagan in the '80s and finished with President Clinton repealing Glass Steagall legislation in the '90s.

Last I read is something like 15% of Americans live in complete Poverty.  We have the most child poverty of any developed nation.

Around the Network

Hillary won't be winning anything but an appeal from a court. They have only gone through 1/2 of the non-deleted e-mails and there are 1000 classified ones. They are working on getting the 30,000 scrubbed e-mails which, if the regular ones are any indication, are chock full of classified and other damning Clinton Initiative stuff. Sanders is too old for one, and a loon for the other 98 reasons he can't be Pres. Trump is saying many many things that middle America wants to happen to get back on track to being financially sound and not be a sewer pot instead of a melting pot. He has a genuine chance everytime something happens that make his point. Wait until another illegal kills an American or a US soldier is captured and beheaded. He will go past 50% in the polls especially against the Dems. And we already have the Anti Christ in there now, and they don't look like twins to me...

John2290 said:

I mean the anti Christ in the manner of Hitler, Nepoleon, etc. Also adding this link..

http://news.sky.com/story/1602440/over-270000-sign-ban-trump-from-uk-petition

...it jumped 170,000 signitures I  less than 12 hours. 

If there is one man who, in a leadership position, could ignite World war of the 21st century it is this man. The last statement may seem like hyperbole but when you read more into it, its frighteningly realistic.

I thought he was running as a gag at first, a kind of satire on the election proccess of the USA but now it seems he is legit about it. 100,000 have just signed a petition to block him from the UK, being Irish myself I have to support this out of fear that the US might actually elect this man. If you fear for the safety of the world, with this man in power, please start petitions, no matter your nationality, Race or political ideologies.

This man plus ISIL equals fire and friggin gasoline.

Your thoughts? 

...and yours? 

...and you?

...you there in the back, thoughts?

I think the US is MORE likely to elect him the more that foreigners criticise him and want to shut him down.

The thing is, how do you identify Muslims? Most countries don't have your religion on your passport, and it would be unconstitutional to make identifying your religion part of the documentation process for entering the USA. 

The US has already recently revoked visa waiver status for a few countries that are a terrorist concern. So no one from those countries (like Iraq and Syria) or who have visited those countries in the last 5 years can get into the USA without first getting a visa. 

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

How about making a USA map with dividers showing the people who went to college and didn't party their ass off VS the potheads, dropouts and rap music listeners.  Then divide up the breeders with no husband vs the married families. You seem to beleive that America is one big money pie and the rich take to biggest peice. The pie would get bigger or even have two if people would stop breeding like rats and pay attention in school.  You can make your peice of the pie bigger, but you got to put down your PS4 controller and work for it...

Wiibaron said:

How about making a USA map with dividers showing the people who went to college and didn't party their ass off VS the potheads, dropouts and rap music listeners.  Then divide up the breeders with no husband vs the married families. You seem to beleive that America is one big money pie and the rich take to biggest peice. The pie would get bigger or even have two if people would stop breeding like rats and pay attention in school.  You can make your peice of the pie bigger, but you got to put down your PS4 controller and work for it...

:-/. Unfortunately, this type of post makes people reflect worse on conservatives. 

Sharpryno said:
sabvre42 said:

blahblahblah

You literally ignored everything I said against Sander's main planks, and reply with "Income disparity hardy har har."  You also completely ignore the reality of how economics even work....

The super rich put their money somewhere -- either in savings, or in purchases. They DO NOT put it in the mythical cardboard box. These purchases spawn the economic fallout of jobs. These savings are actually partial ownership/ investment in companies/mortgages/ loans that again create jobs.

That "infographic" you posted doesn't take into account that the overwhelming majority of wealth is in ownership of companies/stocks/funds/etc. It is NOT liquid assets. It is not imaginary currency just sitting in a bank account.