By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is Donald Trump the so called "Anti Christ" of various Prophecies?

He...

...needs to go away. 110 57.29%

...Trump for overlord. 82 42.71%

Total:192

There is no such thing as an Anti-Christ or Christ.

Trump is an egomaniacal wannabe-Hitler with a similar fanbase.

Around the Network

I think hes saying shit nowadays to stay at the top of the polls.

Mystro-Sama said:
I think hes saying shit nowadays to stay at the top of the polls.

Feels like a long episode of Jerry Springer.

Don't you "anti-christ" mob ever get tired of saying the same old shit EVERY time there is an AMERICAN ELECTION? I remember reading about back in the day when all the fools thought Reagan was the anti-christ because of the letters of his full name all have six characters.

When Obama got elected I wasn't even searching for anything related to him or religion but got loads of "Obama is the Anti-Christ" results on YouTube. The next guy isn't even in yet and this nonsense has already started.

What do I believe? I do believe free speech is no longer free. I do believe nothing stays the same. I believe some Americans are trying to hold on to an idea that is slowly fading away. I believe you cannot stop immigration. Immigration is generally one way traffic and in time the peoples with the biggest population will conquer the earth and those with dwindling populations will become less significant.

Some Americans have to wake up to the fact that in the not too distant future America will no longer be a white, overwhelmingly Christian majority and other faiths and peoples will control and be the major players in their country.

Trump sees this but maybe don't want to accept it. Some people are under the illusion that everything will stay the same forever, some people just stick their heads in the sand and try to ignore it, some people just don't care either way.

This is the prophecy I believe in.

Funny how people from the other parts of the world have no idea what's his platform and will put there two cents in before learning about the man.
He is running on an isolation platform meaning WE are tired of policing the world and reason he is leading in the polls.
Our government ever since Bush Sr. Has been pathetic and wanting world control. Now Trump wants to feel it back and of course because he is wealthy he is evil. anti-Christ.

Around the Network

Trump is just an idiot.
A dangerous idiot.

aLkaLiNE said:
The majority of people my age don't even know why they hate him, they're just hopping on the bandwagon. I will be the only person on here that thinks that trump would be a huge benefit to our economy and our citizens.

Trump would be an awesome man to get into the White House. He has my full support, Trump tells the truth on matters and some people just can not accept that.

I find it hilarious how people hate on Trump and they can never give valid reasons as to why, I highly doubt any of you guys even follow politics like I do LOL

justinian said:
Don't you "anti-christ" mob ever get tired of saying the same old shit EVERY time there is an AMERICAN ELECTION? I remember reading about back in the day when all the fools thought Reagan was the anti-christ because of the letters of his full name all have six characters.

When Obama got elected I wasn't even searching for anything related to him or religion but got loads of "Obama is the Anti-Christ" results on YouTube. The next guy isn't even in yet and this nonsense has already started.

What do I believe? I do believe free speech is no longer free. I do believe nothing stays the same. I believe some Americans are trying to hold on to an idea that is slowly fading away. I believe you cannot stop immigration. Immigration is generally one way traffic and in time the peoples with the biggest population will conquer the earth and those with dwindling populations will become less significant.

Some Americans have to wake up to the fact that in the not too distant future America will no longer be a white, overwhelmingly Christian majority and other faiths and peoples will control and be the major players in their country.

Trump sees this but maybe don't want to accept it. Some people are under the illusion that everything will stay the same forever, some people just stick their heads in the sand and try to ignore it, some people just don't care either way.

This is the prophecy I believe in.

To their credit, at least both Reagan and Obama were far more believable Anti Christs. Reagan was an actor who knew how to look good and sound good in front of a camera. Obama was a guy who both looked innocent and knew exactly what to say on camera (or at least had a damn good writer who knew). Trump on the other hand both looks ugly and with every conversation offends at least one group of people on this planet. Where's the false sense of hope? Where's the false sense of hope? Reagan told us it was morning in America. Obama wanted to give us change we can believe in (or as turns out, spare change). Now we have "Get rid of all the Mexicans and Muslims"? What kind of sneaky Anti Christ is that. If he is the Anti Christ, Satan needs to fire his ass.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

Sharpryno said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
Obama is all ready doing a bang up job putting us in a hole,if trump or hilary get in, we might as well dig our grave lol

Are you expecting the government to make a profit every year?   Our military spending alone is putting us in a hole.  Elect any republican and prepare for war and far more debt.  You already know who caused the debt we are in today so do not blame Obama. 

Obama has caused more debt than EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT PUT TOGETHER. Nice try

Bush was not a great president by any stretch of the imagination but he also had probably the most difficult presidency since the great depression.

Mistake