By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is Donald Trump the so called "Anti Christ" of various Prophecies?

He...

...needs to go away. 110 57.29%

...Trump for overlord. 82 42.71%

Total:192
Aielyn said:
sabvre42 said:

He won't get elected (at least if it's not sanders on the dem ticket).

I think you're underestimating Sanders and overestimating Trump with that parenthetical comment. Most polls at this point have Sanders leading by a solid margin when matched against Trump. The only polling that has solidly asserted otherwise is Fox... which also has Trump, Rubio, Carson, Bush, Cruz, and Christie each beating Clinton in a one-on-one matchup, and Clinton equal with Fiorina. It's possible that imbalance comes from their representation, where they have 40% Republican, 39% Democrat, and 18% Independent representation... which is far from representative (26% Republican, 30% Democrat, 43% Independent as of January 2015). That would dramatically skew their data.

Based on all of the other polls, it looks like Sanders typically comes out ahead by somewhere around 6-8%. The most recent poll, by Quinnipiac, has Rubio as the only Republican contender that is competitive against Sanders. Which sounds about right, to me - relatively speaking, he's the sanest of them (which isn't really saying that much).

Jeb is actually popular with the moderate conservatives,  including a large population of minorities. The concern is that his name alone fucks him. 

Around the Network
sabvre42 said:

He won't get elected (at least if it's not sanders on the dem ticket). During the preliminaries, moderate conservatives like myself will actually go to caucus (which i never do) to block him. The only problem is unifying the non trump supporting conservatives to one candidate.

If he gets the nomination, he will be destroyed in the the general. I will vote for any democrat candidate over trump except Bernie Sanders.

Trump is just another Jessie Ventura, whereas, Sanders would cause the cause a Greece situation.

as a moderate liberal,..  thank you sir.

sabvre42 said:
Aielyn said:

I think you're underestimating Sanders and overestimating Trump with that parenthetical comment. Most polls at this point have Sanders leading by a solid margin when matched against Trump. The only polling that has solidly asserted otherwise is Fox... which also has Trump, Rubio, Carson, Bush, Cruz, and Christie each beating Clinton in a one-on-one matchup, and Clinton equal with Fiorina. It's possible that imbalance comes from their representation, where they have 40% Republican, 39% Democrat, and 18% Independent representation... which is far from representative (26% Republican, 30% Democrat, 43% Independent as of January 2015). That would dramatically skew their data.

Based on all of the other polls, it looks like Sanders typically comes out ahead by somewhere around 6-8%. The most recent poll, by Quinnipiac, has Rubio as the only Republican contender that is competitive against Sanders. Which sounds about right, to me - relatively speaking, he's the sanest of them (which isn't really saying that much).

Jeb is actually popular with the moderate conservatives,  including a large population of minorities. The concern is that his name alone fucks him. 

probably a bit but in a general election against a clinton i don't think it would really matter.

The "Anti-Christ" is pure nonsense and doesn't exist. But, just to appease the thread. No he's not. If I know the Anti-Christ story he's supposed to be soundly loved by all and win the election. Trump isn't and won't! Trump however, is a total moron and I simply can't believe anyone supports this guy. Then again... I can totally believe it! People aren't looking for him to explain anything. They just listen to him make insane speeches and go with it. He'll replace the ACA with "something terrific". He's "the best thing to ever happen to Israel". He'll make Mexico build a wall on the US/Mex border. I mean WTF?

Don't people want him to explain anything he says? Now he wants to bar all Muslims from entering the US because (I guess) all Muslims are terrorists. Although we've had twice as many white terrorists kill Americans over the past 6 months. Anyway, do you know how he'll identify these Muslims? He'll have the people at the airport ask them if they're Muslim. They say "yes" and they can't come in. Say "no" and you're golden.

Trump reminds me of that one douchebag in every circle of friends whom thinks he's the most awesome person on the planet. Whenever you're having problems with anything he always knows his way would work if he ever has the same problem. He says things like "That sh!t couldn't happen to me, bro!" The guy's an absolute moron and only in America can someone this ridiculous ascend this high up in politics. Then again...

Finally, this is how silly things have become in regards to this guy. The other day I was talking about innocent Muslims being attacked because of what happened in San Bernardino. I said to someone, "Do you think it's OK for an innocent Muslim child here in West Palm Beach, FL to be attacked and beaten because of something that someone did 4,000 miles away?" The response I got was: "So what? They're attacking us!" Wow! I then stated how closely this rhetoric resembles Nazi Germany. The response to that was that Obama is closer to Hitler than Trump will ever be. I then asked "How so?" And that's how I finally got him to stop talking!

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

He's on a "Chimpazee with a machine gun" level of dangerous. I'm sure we've all gotten a kick out of his antics but we should really stop giving him the attention he gets for every idiotic thing that comes out of his mouth.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

No he has not the same depictions prophesied in the revelations and the Quran
So he disqualifies as the AntiChrist

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Both you and and trumph are silly, you for beliving in prophecies and him for being him. My biggest concern is that the most dangerous candidates are always those who Win, those who should Win, can't afford to Win if you catch my meaning

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

As someone who backs neither party why do you specifically dislike trump?

I always see all the same comments of "Oh wow Trump would be terrible" or "trump is basically Hitler" yet with no reason or follow up as to why.

Please, enlighten me. What specifically has he done or said that's Hitler-esque.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Nah, he's just unlikable.

If he's actually done something against religion, then this is news to me.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

ps3-sales! said:
As someone who backs neither party why do you specifically dislike trump?

I always see all the same comments of "Oh wow Trump would be terrible" or "trump is basically Hitler" yet with no reason or follow up as to why.

Please, enlighten me. What specifically has he done or said that's Hitler-esque.

Its mostly liberal propoganda against him. He makes a few comments that get exploded into something it wasn't meant.

That said, hes still too extreme for moderate conservatives like myself. I'm personally married to a legally immigrated hispanic from Peru, and while neither of us believe the anti-trump propoganda about him deporting everyone... we don't like the staff he has surrounded himself with in terms of their treatment towards hispanics.