By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why is almost everyone here a fanboy?

I thought it was pretty good here for a forum visited by gamers of all types. I haven't been to many forums but the forums aimed at one platform is nice and all that, but it's full of people blowing smoke up each other arses.

I prefer a place where people can tell it to you straight (within reason), it's more real.

Around the Network

Love brings people together, hate of others keeps people together when the love runs out.

The PS5 Exists. 

It all has to do with the charts, ioi isn't updating them so we are all crazy.

I actually don't think this site is that bad in this respect, I've to other forums where people are really awful to one another over really trivial things.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

I don't consider myself a fanboy..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

Granted, we do get a fair share of brilliant users.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

BraLoD said:
Joe isn't face parts anymore!

Just to check, am I a fanboy?

You are clearly partial to The Legend of Dragoon.

OT people are passionate, that's a good thing.

Indeed, VG Chartz is like some kind of sickness. The only thought of entering here makes my mind go wild with strange thoughts of Miyamoto sucking my dick. And that makes me feel aroused...

I found out that the only cure is to leave VG Chartz.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I think you are asking the wrong question. If almost everyone here is a fanboy but you are not, then you are the exception. So why are you even here if you don't like fanboys? :-p

It's like going to a sportsgame of a sport that you don't like haha.

These type of threads make me sad .

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P