By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why is almost everyone here a fanboy?

Because Vizioneck isn't releasing for Xbox One. So I act as a fanboy in the small hope that you notice me, Joe-kun, and put it on other platforms too.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
pokoko said:
Practically everyone? I disagree with your generalization.

Agreed, it's actually only a small number of users you could describe as fanboys.

And it's usually those users who are hyper-aggressive and/or hyper-defensive and cause arguments.  The same people are usually at the core of most of the "console wars" on these forums.  They just suck other users into a fight.

BraLoD said:
Joe isn't face parts anymore!

Just to check, am I a fanboy?

Let's see.....username: BraLoD, signature: LoD, profile pic: LoD

....maybe just a little? lol

Angelus said:
BraLoD said:
Joe isn't face parts anymore!

Just to check, am I a fanboy?

Let's see.....username: BraLoD, signature: LoD, profile pic: LoD

....maybe just a little? lol

Then what's the Bra part...?

...Brah? O:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

fatslob-:O said:
pokoko said:

Let's face it, how many of us here would actually consider themselves non-partisan or impartial ?

I would

Around the Network

Well, you know... You don't have to see the console wars as an actual War. Why not see them as a very fun snowball fight? That has always been my approach :D

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

What a classy thread. Expresses the spirit of JoeTheBro and Vizioneck forums so well.

...How has this thread not been locked yet?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

JoeTheBro said:
sethnintendo said:

What ads?  I don't see any ads.

Fudge ad block and similar services. Just boycott a website if the ads are too bad.

Also, ad block has sold out. http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2015/09/adblock-letting-compnies-pay-to-show-their-ads You should switch to a different program

That's Adblock Plus which is unrelated to AdBlock which still works. Adblock Plus is made by intellegent sleeze balls who use the good name of AdBlock to trick consumers.

The way I see it, Ads are a fairly inefficient and annoyng way to make money, that can damage an endusers browsing experience and even their computer. Best to not give em the chance ;) 

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

fatslob-:O said:
pokoko said:

Let's face it, how many of us here would actually consider themselves non-partisan or impartial ?

I impartially hate everything but teh games.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank