By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sooo, Xenoblade Chronicles X USA pre-orders...

Tagged games:

Even if those preorder number were correct, it'd mean nothing. The fans are going to preorder it, but nobody knows how the game will perform once it is in retail next to other games.

Around the Network

Let's hope for another million seller for WiiU!

500k lt USA isn't impossible - 300k Europe - 150k Japan - 50k ROTW

fingers crossed

Switch!!!

Well, despite being bumped down. X has managed to surpass pre-order numbers of the original game, and with one week to go.
Hoping for a strong finish and and a strong opening on it's first week!!

Well Xenoblade Chronicles did sell half a mil in the US, which was pretty darn good for a full blown JRPG not made be SquareEnix or Game Freak. So I see no reason XCX can't match that, especially since it is the closest the Wii U has to a big game this Holiday. The Wii U install base is proving to have huge attach rates to the few big games that are released for the console these days.

HyrulianScrolls said:
Well Xenoblade Chronicles did sell half a mil in the US, which was pretty darn good for a full blown JRPG not made be SquareEnix or Game Freak. So I see no reason XCX can't match that, especially since it is the closest the Wii U has to a big game this Holiday. The Wii U install base is proving to have huge attach rates to the few big games that are released for the console these days.

That, and the fact that Xeno has had a lot of attention and media coverage as well as promotions by Nintendo. I'm honestly confident it could do 600k or more just in NA, especially since the original did over 400k with no promotion, no characters in smash and etc. 

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]