By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sooo, Xenoblade Chronicles X USA pre-orders...

Tagged games:

Now if only VGC could track Digital sales, we would've known that, and had a better idea of where the game sits in Japan right now.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Lawlight said:
Isn't the only JRPG that sells well in the west Final Fantasy?

Pokémon, Fire Emblem, Paper Mario, Mario & Luigi...

So basically anything with roots in the 80s...

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Xenoblade had solid sales worldwide.

Xenoblade X will definitely have even better sales. I now some people who will buy a Wii U this holiday only because of XenoX and Fatal Frame (like some bought a Wii for Xenoblade)

But it is very hard to predict how much better Xenoblade X will sell. X will likely have high digital sales, even the developers recommend the digital version.

Was Xenoblade Chronicles on Wii a good game? Thinking about purchasing it before the price skyrockets....

Guitarguy said:
Was Xenoblade Chronicles on Wii a good game? Thinking about purchasing it before the price skyrockets....

You can buy Xenoblade Wii on the Wii U eShop.

Around the Network
z101 said:
Guitarguy said:

No Wii U :(

outlawauron said:
Samus Aran said:
COKTOE said:
Samus Aran said:
Lawlight said:

Fire Emblem is my fav game on that list.....but does it really sell well? Is it in the realm of the other games you listed?

Nope, but it sells pretty well in the West. I think Awakening sold more in NA than in Japan.

Fire Emblem is in the same tier as a series like Persona or the older Disgaea titles. Does better in US than it does in Japan (6 figures too), but comparing to FF and KH is just dumb.

Lol, I didn't compare it to FF, I just said it sold well. And FE is a lot bigger than Persona and Disgaea... At least since Awakening.

z101 said:
Guitarguy said:

Only in Europe though, I bought it last month and I'm enjoying the game so far. I'm really excited about Xenoblade Chronicles X, I hope it can reach at least 1 million.

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

MikeRox said:
Samus Aran said:
Lawlight said:

So basically anything with roots in the 80s...

Pokémon is from 1996. Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi have its origins in a game that released in 1996 as well.

Kjartan said:
z101 said:

Only in Europe though, I bought it last month and I'm enjoying the game so far. I'm really excited about Xenoblade Chronicles X, I hope it can reach at least 1 million.

The price is somewhat high on amazon, the price should go down and we hope it could be released in WiiU eShop NoA too.  it is a great JRPG, not graphic wise but you'll be hook and addicted if you like JRPGs.