By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Rebranding!?

ye smore games more fun more sales more life more Nintendo

Switch!!!

Around the Network

I guess it's a good move, the Nintendo brand is way more popular than Wii U or 3DS. Actually my father still refers to any game console as a "Nitendo" (yes with a missing N).

Signature goes here!

I like this... feels abit nostalgic.
Think this is better for nintendos brand overall.

edit:

Just looked through thread, reception seems very positive. That can only be a good thing for nintendo.

Miyamotoo said:
Boberkun said:
Miyamotoo said:
Boberkun said:
That Link's render is... strange. He is definitely not from SSB4, Zelda U, neither Triforce Heroes.

Mario Kart 8

Nah, they different.

Of Course they are different because one is made for picture and one is screenshot from motion, but this closest to that picture.

New Link is not cell shaded.

Are those pictures from Target? Isn't the red just part of Target's decoration?

Around the Network

Smart that they got their branding game together. They should have done their branding like this years ago. Wii U would have been in better circumstances if they did.

Looks sweet! I'm gonna check in my Target today.

Poliwrathlord said:
Are those pictures from Target? Isn't the red just part of Target's decoration?

Shhhhyeshhh

*employee*

TheWPCTraveler said:
Sure, why not tie your brand power not to Wii or to DS or to Game Boy, but to Nintendo itself?

They should've done this years ago, though it doesn't do favors to the Wii U.

Given the strenght of the wii U as a brand they might as well try to rebrand it as "yet another nintendo console, 30 years of mario and still awesome"

Boberkun said:
That Link's render is... strange. He is definitely not from SSB4, Zelda U, neither Triforce Heroes.

It's the same generic Link model from this gen based on TP. Nothing to see here.

OT: Do you wan't to purchase your NX games? Go to the Nintendo Section. Yes, no NX, Wii U or 3DS anymore, just Nintendo. Buy a game and you can play in any NX device. It is starting.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile